Blademasters of Durotar recruiting initiates!

12/12H AOTC looking for more raider for shadowlands!

1 Like

hi (: (: (: :sunny:

In need of more initiates with interests in RP and Wpvp for our future RP pvp campaigns! Slots still available for our raiding team!

If you love pvp and value skill over numbers, check out the Blademasters. They are pvp teachers and it shows in the quality of their fighters. /respect

2 Likes

is there someone i can speak to about joining?

1 Like

I really like what you are offering. It sounds exactly like what I am looking to do on Emerald Dream. I have this DK already here. And I have a Blood Elf paladin that I will be bringing to the ED soon. But before I do, a few quick questions.

The following questions I have are more about your guild. These questions are the same ones I ask every guild that I would like to apply to, and simply save us both time. They are not meant to insult you, and no I don’t think as highly of myself as the questions may imply.

1. When a new member joins your guild, does your guild welcome them in guild chat, and little else?

2. When someone occasionally needs help with their class, are questions encouraged or discouraged?

3. Is empathy a strength or a weakness?

4. Does your guild consist primarily of relatively mature adults?

2 Likes

Message me or leave me mail darkshoe so we can get you situated.

no problems with the questions love to answer!

1.)Get a welcome, get asked if you need 30 slot bags, your favorite specialization, your item level, your goals and interests in the game and sort you out admin wise.

2.)Questions about their class is highly encouraged since we are a training guild! We host our own class trainings and have many experienced players who are happy and willing to teach others.

3.)Empathy is a strength in my opinion. One of the traits a strong leader/officer should have to make a multi activity guild move foward.

4.)Yes the guild is made up of majority mature adults that like to prank one another as is all highly motivated/close knit teams ought to be. Few youngsters but generally act mature overall.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for taking the time, I will contact you tonight.

2 Likes

See you then! Interested in knowing what your goals are!

1 Like

Looking to join ,i moved my toon back to ed

2 Likes

Message me or mail me any questions you may have!

1 Like

Buncha great folks. Almost as awesome as Goblins, and that’s sayin something.

2 Likes

If you’re looking for an awesome guild sign up

2 Likes

Thinking of moving my warrior to ED, I will def. send you a message when I do. Guild seems pretty interesting from what I read.

2 Likes

will be online for ya, hit me up! Happy to answer any questions you may have

1 Like

I transferred over. This is my warrior, I’ll send you a whisper if I see you online.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm9pYlgKbEM&t=1s Looking for more wpvp focused bodies to make videos with!

2 Likes

Saw you guys hanging out in SW last night. I’m not a PvPer but I’d like to learn. I have a 120 boost sitting around and am considering another DH or a healer type for PvP.
Not really willing to go through all the grind for gear this late in the xpac but definitely up for some learning pre-xpac!

3 Likes

More than welcome to join to learn! Bounty hunting services now available…can’t have Vigilante Nocturno have all the fun!

2 Likes

I look forward to some 1v1’s after SL come out and we have pvp vendors for equal footing.

2 Likes