Blademasters of Durotar recruiting initiates!

Opened up a raid team for the new raid! Looking for players who can support a wednesday/sunday 8pm-11pm ST raid schedule! Pst Axul ingame for more details! Still recruiting wpvpers to keep the alliance at bay!

I was in this guild at one point! They were great wpvpers! Good luck in your recruitment

1 Like

This sounds like an awesome guild. Best of luck to you guys!!

1 Like

Excellent Guild, they are very active, running, keys, rgb’s, raiding for pvp, Wpvp. Very well balanced Guild overall.

1 Like

Bumpin! Looking for more Ranged DPS and back up tanks/offspec DPS for heroic raiding WED/SUN 8PM server time casual. If PVE doesnt tickle your fancy, always in need of future blademasters to bring war to the alliance!

4 Likes

Blademasters open for business

1 Like

This is so cool! Are you saying that even if I’m not even GEARED you can teach me how to be a big pp wpvp guy by getting in raid groups and camping DAILIES??? SIGN ME UP!!

1 Like

I’m starting up wow again, are you guys still recruiting?

1 Like

yes we are still open to recruiting

Awesome, I’ll log on my main in retail after work today.

1 Like

Bump! Good group of folks Horde-side. :slight_smile:

1 Like

10/12 in our Heroic progression. Still looking for Ranged DPS with offspec TANK/HEALER to round out the core group for shadowlands! PST Axul if interested! Always recruiting all classes/specs for WPVP action!

Are you guys still recruiting? I just returned back to the game I’m currently 120 working on my gear. I’m looking for an active guild

1 Like

We are still recruiting! no room for melee dps for our raid group though if thats what you are looking to do

2 Likes

Not really looking to raid just wpvp and have some fun.

How’s your late night crowd?

1 Like

we have a night crew thats active till about 2-3AM. No organized events in these hours though.

1 Like

Awesome guild.

1 Like

Still looking for RDPS/Tank offspec, and healers for 12/12 Heroic and starting to push mythic Ny’alotha 0/12! Shoutout to our Heroic team for getting AOTC sunday!

Looking for more bloodthirsty horde to join the ranks! Looking to get more ranged players/healers for mythic raid aaaaaand have some interested bodies for Rbgs! Daily events throughout the week, every week! Talk to us anytime.

3 Likes