Blacksmithing: Where are the Agility weapons?

So I came to the startling realization I cannot craft any one-handed agility weapons via blacksmithing. I refer to Shadowlands blacksmithing of course. Surely this is some sort of mistake. I just wanted to send my shaman some crafted catch up weapons.

1 Like

Correction: I can make daggers. That really does not help on a shaman imo.

1 Like

They are in engineering, I believe.

Adrienne wrote:

They are in engineering, I believe.

This does not appear to be the case. The only craftable weapon I see in Shadowlands engineering is a gun.

1 Like

Meanwhile, Shadowlands Blacksmithing can craft THREE different kinds of one-handed strength weapons (a sword, an axe, and a mace).

I like soloing as Outlaw spec on this alt, but my main-hander is a wimpy little iLevel 58 Venerable Mass of Macgowan (heirloom agility mace). I hate having to lug it around until I can scrape together enough gold to pay the outrageous AH price for a random world drop agility weapon.

1 Like

It isnt, they moved them to other crafting professions. Engineering namely.

I’m looking at Shadowlands Engineering right now, and the only weapon I see that it can make is a gun (“Precision Lifeforce Inverter”).

What is the name of the one-handed Agility melee weapon engineers can make?

1 Like

FOUND IT!

It’s not crafted by Engineering, it’s crafted by LEATHERWORKING.

5 Likes

If they did the hows come its only a gun poping up that i can make from Engineering?

Cant use the Bone bound Knuckles. Its red and will not let me equip. Those are for Windwalker monks

No their not. I have almost every profession leveled up in Shadowlands and check all of them. Soon as i hit 50 i craft the armor + the weapon. All of my toons can get crafted weapon but the Rouge.

Capzielindis
: There are no class restrictions on the Bone Bound Knuckles. My rogue has equipped them with no problems. (I hope you’re not trying to equip them on your Death Knight!)