[Blackrock Candy Co. |Horde|Classic|US West|PvP-Whitemane|Tues Thurs 6-10pm PST]

Til we all lose all our gym gains and get fat again. /cry.

30 days togo…woot woot!

hurry up august

we are still recruiting and stuff and junk and things

Still need shamans fury warriors and a rogue

need fury warriors, shamans 1 rogue

still need stuff things and people

Updated the recruitment needs

server names are almost here

What kind of modifications are you making to DKP?
I intend to main a warlock
Also as an actual sandwich your restaurant jokes really resonated with me :slight_smile:

@Starsandwich

Most questions can be answered by reading the charter located in the #welcome-start-here channel of discord.

discord.gg/AEvrAdr

server lists omg

I cant wait any longer. . . . .

neither can i

So I got all the names I wanted.

lf hunters mc

Those are pretty basic questions for a raiding guild and ," the ability to not be offended easily," has been in every recruitment ad since before we got our first application. We now have 55 members, all of whom filled out an application. Quite frankly, you failed the minimal effort and drama junkie filter. Best wishes.

Gorx, I just looked at every post in this thread. I don’t see anything suggesting anything about exclusivity or sexism.

I’ve been in their discord for a little while now and If I were to give a rating from 1-10 (where 10 is hardcore and 1 is casual) I would give them a 6. This is only from my observations that as a whole they are more interested in the nostalgia about playing a “new” mmo.

So… you come to a recruitment thread to whine because you suspect a guild is “More hardcore than you’re advertising”??? WeirdChamp

P.S. We have several whamen in guild and are mostly Parents… so where the “Possibly a little sexist” comment comes from IDK??. Begone insect.

I am a meat popsicle.

1 Like