[Blackrock Candy Co. |Horde|Classic|US West|PvP-Whitemane|Tues Thurs 6-10pm PST]

Interested going druid at launch. My discord is Maileman123#1563

So this is where maileman123 found us from. hi maileman. bump

Damn, sounds like servers already opened up and we didn’t even know it.

Thanks for the giggles, mate.

Apply for a guild that doesn’t exist for a game unreleased with over 10 year old content that won’t be released right away from which only an extremely small portion of players actually experienced.

Classic: World of Warcraft doesn’t have LFR or LFG tools. It’s a much more social game whose community continued to grow even after TBC on private servers. About 8 million people played Classic wow, that’s only about 3 million less than it’s peak of 11 million during wotlk. Right now, there’s about 300 guilds that I know of recruiting for Us time zones. Quite frankly, the game is being brought back because blizzard realized they left money on the table. Lots of it if you add up all the years private servers have existed.

We’re still recruiting, about half full. Need shamans druids priests warriors and hunters

still waiting

What does it mean, “Gold Guide” in the title?

You come to the Classic Discussion forums and find a Guild looking for people to play during it and make jokes about it? The only one worthy of giggles is you.

1 Like

@Nighthawk

I wrote a gold guide for classicwow.live. You can find it posted in our discord or under the economy tab on their site.

Does it include services rendered?

I am running out of funny stuff to bump with.

Night elf warriors still exist

Not serious ones.

Need shamans

You need totem twisters?

I need resto shamans, not to be confused with enhancement shamans.

I would love to raid as a resto shaman again. Keep me in mind!

@Keene get in our discord. discord.gg/AEvrAdr

Enquiring minds want to know: Did @keene join?

ooh pick me

only a month left!