Blacklist addon needs to be removed from game

At the end of the day, it’s a video game, and it’s not my fault you guys have a problem getting over things. A lot of you remind me of my ex girlfriend from when I was in my early 20s.

See, and now we’re back to deflecting. You did it again. You were doing okay for a couple replies, and then you crashed into a wall.

I’m trying to raid right now, and you keep coming at me.

You really need to stop getting dragged into this.

The notion of getting rid of the addon is fine, but you’re making it all about your personal situation and continuing that fight rather than the fight to remove an addon that is most likely against the ToS.

You know what. You’re absolutely right.

He’s probably not a good spokesperson for your cause.

Thankfully this trash addon hasn’t spread across the pond yet so I’m safe for the time being :wink:

God damn it Zuree, Because of you. I die on Kolgarn.

Was it a beam or rock men?

The beams!!

Sometimes it do be like that.

Pray I get a flare Zuree. Pray for me.

This is true classic experience. Sorry that there aren’t an infinite number of toys for you to treat poorly and throw away like in Retail OP. Try not to slight people next time.

How’d that work out?

You know your prayer worked out for me cuz I got it baby!!!

I got grey parsing warlock on replay right now.

Grats dude. Didn’t even have to ninja it! (that was a joke)

check discord. I even posted a nostalgia pic just for you <3

1 Like

Is it me roasting you?

It wasn’t. That was a hell of a struggle. Our 13 or whatever minute Sarth. Good times dude.

1 Like

the good ole days. Back when you were a female dreanei.

They grey parsing warlock days.

Look guy, I get you married a women do to societal norms or whatever, but, if you’re this obsessed with wanting men to touch your meat, maybe it’s time to really come out and be the true you.

It’s 2023, we make fun of lolcows and idiots, not sexuality.