Black Subjugation in America

Why did they change all words referencing “Enslave” to “Subjugate”. To enslave someone is to make that person your personal property, usually striping them of personal freedoms and making them complete labor against their will. You COULD enslave someone and tell them “legally you’re personal property but you have the freedom to act independently”. You could also enslave someone and take their freedom of choice, but mentally they resist you, hate you, plan against you, maybe they even run away.

To subjugate someone is to enforce submission, to take the will of resistance, to completely dominate them physically and mentally. It’s not just to enslave them, to make them complete your labor, but to bring them completely under your control, to make them want to complete that labor for you. To make them experience pleasure and satisfaction out of quelling your wrath with an urgent obedience.

I feel like it’s a much deeper rooted word and the PC culture attempting to appease no one but their own self guilt is only slowly spreading even more harmful language.

8 Likes

Referencing these changes: https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/news/wrath-classic-build-datamined-boosted-character-gear-spell-changes-wow-tcg-items-328163

I truly wonder why they think that makes a centennial of difference, because that does NOT create a safer environment, basically stating that a negative word has to be associated with an already disparaged race just brings more attention to it, if anything it makes it worse than leaving it alone. Does Blizzard see the words “Enslave Demons” and imagine African Americans? Never crossed my mind until the change notes. And I for one would rather be enslaved than SUBJUGATED.

I think Blizzard’s been subjugated by foreign investment firms with a diversity agenda. That’s the only explanation I have for sexually promiscuous male demons while the figure of a woman is so offensive they must be polymorphed into fruits.

13 Likes

I think your assessment is accurate. My guess is that Blizzard is pretending not to know this, while expecting most players to not know the difference between the two words.

Add this to the heap of things that weren’t a problem to begin with, made into a problem by people least affected, and “dealt with” so that a small group of people can pat themselves on the back and say “WE DID SOMETHING.”

6 Likes

REEEE WORDS HURT! lol

2 Likes

Remember people, Blizzard already told us they know what we want and we don’t want it. We only want what they want. Its gotten ridiculous.

10 Likes

Also, with them getting rid of Male and Female and changing it to body type, shouldnt we be able to have feminine and masculine models for both? aswell as beards, jewlery, and the like for both?

3 Likes

With how satanic our culture is, I’m surprised that within the context of “Enslave Demon”, “demon” wasn’t deemed the offensive word.

But it is ridiculous the lengths Blizzard has gone to in recent times to punish the players for their own short fallings. WE didn’t steal the breastmilk from the lunch room, maybe displays of a woman’s form needed to be removed from the OFFICE, what’s that have to do with our game? Blizzard employees harass women in the office, we can’t /spit. They didn’t hire enough trans people (or couldn’t find) and we have to identify with body type 1/2. Seems very projective.

13 Likes

this is all so pathetic
the race whiners are not appeased by any of this, so what is the point. nothing is ever good enough for them. so just tell em to stuff it :expressionless:

10 Likes

I won’t rest until Slave Pens (Sorry for language) is renamed to Charity Pens and the Slaves (Sorry for language) are renamed to Volunteers

14 Likes

Yes. But they won’t do it, because it would prove that inclusivity is a slippery slope.

1 Like

it’s because anti-crt is winning IRL

White people

1 Like

Blizzard definitely is selective as to they who are inclusive to. It’s def not full inclusion. They’re just protecting their social score, so to speak. If a group of devout and faithful catholics, for example, complained that the Scarlet Crusade had embedded themes that attempted to draw parallels from selective portions of history that paints them in a bad light, Blizzard would quickly tell them to piss right off. And rightfully so. Artistic depictions are just that. Artistic. Its not allegory. These recent changes are 1000% virtue signaling to a selective few groups. But like some have said, it doesn’t really change the way the game plays so who cares. Just gives me an eye roll here and there.

3 Likes

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana

We intentionally condemn ourselves to the curse of ignorance.

2 Likes

How about “prisoners with jobs”?
Those demons are working hard.

1 Like

The woke culture just thinks any word that has been used throughout time has a negative connotation to it. They just get their thesaurus out and pick a random new word that isn’t offensive anymore that means the exact same thing. True warriors for social justice saving lives one word at a time!

4 Likes

Slavery isnt a bad word. Demons are a bad word.

1 Like

i think subjugation is contextually appropriate in WoW. typically pets, mounts, companions have no free will at all.

why is SAYING the word a crime but actually subjugating creatures acceptable?

1 Like

cry about it lmao

They are absolute morons trying to be PC when we all know who they really are.

Just look at the body type change. Why does body type two need to cover their nipples but body type one doesn’t. I’m not trying to be creepy :sweat_smile:. But literally think about it, if it’s just body types and you are trying to be PC why is one shamed and one not?

Also, there are still pictures of females in the game they didn’t even bother changing them all to fruit. Also the fiendish fetishes. They half as$ everything including trying to be PC.

1 Like