Black screen when trying to access shop/ticket

Since 8.2 came out, when I try to access the Blizzard shop or open a support ticket from the game, I just get a black screen. I’ve tried disabling all addons, updating video card drivers, and connecting through a VPN, to no avail. I don’t have any Razer hardware of software (I’ve seen this listed as a possible issue).

Howdy Gyo!

We’ve been seeing this issue with computer that have Razer software installed.

• We’ve found that Razer Chroma & Synapse features have been conflicting with our games. We’re going to want to try updating Synapse 3 to install the most recent version of Chroma SDK, and then remove all Razer software if the game continues to have problems. The steps below will guide you through this process:

Attach your Chroma compatible device and install Razer Synapse 3 (https://www.razer.com/synapse-3). If you no longer have your Chroma device, please contact Razer for assistance.

Retest the game.

If that doesn’t work, uninstall all Razer software including your current build of Razer Chroma SDK Core Components. If you run into problems removing the software, please contact Razer for assistance as they are aware of these uninstall issues.

Retest the game

If this doesn’t help we recommend putting in a ticket via the website to get further assistance.

Edit: If the above post did not help you, please visit this thread for more help