Black Lotus respawn

As someone who plays on the occasion, my answer remains the same.

wut

he’s doing the forum prophet “I know what the silent majority wants” thing. Nobody else hears the silent majority but him. It’s his gift, from the Devs themselves…before they left this World they empowered him as such.

1 Like

It doesn’t take a prophet to tell you nobody’s gonna be paying 500g for a flask.

1 Like

Yet.

No on is paying 500g for a flask, yet.

then they’ll raid without flasks. dps checks dont require consumable minmaxing anyway.

1 Like

Yes, now you’re agreeing with me. That was my point.

alright then. we’re good. no problems here. lotus is fine.

1 Like

Well I didn’t go as far as to say that. I’m on a super low pop server and it’s still a pain to flask (for those that have to). My original post was just telling Glinda he did a good job stockpiling all of that Lotus but I didn’t feel waiting for the price to spike to 500 was going to serve him well. Good day all.

Ah.
Vanish was on cooldown.

But yeah this

Or just kill the content without a flask

5 Likes

I think the key point is: People don’t use flasks to clear content, people use them to get good passes. If you want to pay 200g+ for an extra few % on your pass, all the power to you. If not, that is going to be fine too. I think the guilds seriously pushing naxx will need flasks for the first few weeks. But honestly a few thousand gold in consumes to clear naxx seems reasonable. Flasking for every raid between now and then would just be rediculous. It’s about balance, again, unless you just want to pass high every raid.

That statement was just so mind numbing? Are you that dense or trolling?

[1] Because the “lotus respawn rate” is not linked to the “server cap”.

[2] Because Blizzard predicted (correctly) that most servers would drop drastically in population over the first 5 months of Classic. But their “server cap” did not change. It just no longer matches the server populations.

[3] The populations of Classic realms are different. Some Classic servers have 4 times as many players as other servers.

[4] Some Classic realms have LESS players than some Vanilla realms had. Should we lower the Black Lotus spawn rate on those servers?

Please change this blizzard so the mafia can’t control this anymore. I use to get 1-2 a week. I have not seen one for over a month. It is really discouraging

If you didn’t stockpile and you can’t farm that should be your problem.

There’s absolutely no reason why people need to flask every week with how :EZ: this content is tuned here.

vanilla server cap size was 1/3 what my server is…

Incendius is capped at about 5k.

that’s not the point… The point is they broke the system when kept the spawn timer/location constant while increasing server pop… I really am curious to find out why this happened… Did they not expect the server pops to be this large. Curious what their reasoning is…

If you knew how black lotus worked now, you’d know that the timer respawn is no longer constant and hasn’t been for many months.

It’s one of the downfalls of transferring to an overpopulated server and people need to be aware of that before mindlessly x-ferring here.