Black Lotus Random Spawns

I’m sure this can’t be the first time this has been mentioned, but I’m curious to know the reasoning why it was never changed.

The ask: “Make Black Lotus spawn random at any of the existing herb nodes or brand new ones”?

Seems this would add a little more adventure in finding them rather than getting the timer and running the same 10spot loop every hour.

Is there something I’m missing, other than doing a little work on Blizzard’s side? I don’t see how this would do anything other than add something to the game.

Classic is a copy of an old game – it isn’t intended to be “improved”.

Nobody disagrees with that. There are hundreds of things that could “add something to the game”. Blizzard already made countless “improvements” to Vanilla, during 2006 to 2018. It’s been done already.

But a huge number of players wanted to play the old “before the Blizzard improvements” game. Finally Blizzard agreed and created Classic for them.

Not an “ever-improving, add anything a player requests” game. Blizzard never offered that, and never said they would do that. Just a one-time copy of the old games, the old rules, and no “Blizzard improvements”.

Asking Blizzard to improve a game that they’ve promised won’t have any Bilzzard improvements is…well, kind of silly, really.

HEY HEY HEY… ITS NOT EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED BUT BRAVO BLIZZARD!!! BRAVO!!!