Black Lotus and WSG Adjustments

Are you planning to do anything about premades?

21 Likes

Very nice good fix.

Due to extreme load, this is temporarily being shown to everyone as a logged out user would see it.

Today was a good day

13 Likes

good changes!

2 Likes

Now can you get on top of mass banning the farming bots being power leveled and botting the day away?

27 Likes

Was just about to say that.

The “change” was made with increased server caps. It sounds like the BL change is being implemented to match those caps, but still be proportional to how it would have been had we had actual Vanilla sized servers.

8 Likes

this is freaking awesome and i’m loving classic so far and looking forward to shadowlands, but if you guys are willing to fix wsg, will you be willing to look at AV, the winrate and why alliance loses a majority of the time if its something about the map, backcapping capabilities, etc. i genuinely have no idea what’s up with AV.

also what about the purging world buff meta? should world buffs not be purgeable? or should world buffs be removed once you enter a raid? or leave as it is

Wow! An actually good chan-

This literally just promotes botting. Normal players aren’t going to parking 10 high level corpses with maxed out herbalism. Bot accounts will. The dead should not be able to see nodes period.

59 Likes

These changes make sense to me. Maintaining the intended design of the rarity rather than the specific technical implementation of Black Lotus spawns is what’s important.

3 Likes

i would hope they let us discover them lol, we arent handicapped.

5 Likes

-said the 55 dk, too afraid to post on his main or even retail character, for he knew he was among the bots.

12 Likes

but i was told by a bfa player that “this is what we asked for and blizzard will change nothing” goes to show you the only way to get you clowns to do ANYTHING is to go overboard on the complaints.

2 Likes

The lotus changes are welcome news

:beers:

2 Likes

Lotus was 350g on my server last night, it is already being posted for 200g and people trying to offload their stock for less than 190 right now.

These people were scum.

34 Likes

This is an excellent change, thanks blizz! :slight_smile:

Incoming crying.

Great change though.

5 Likes

rofl lotus bots are so upset

17 Likes

What ever happened to small changes to see how they effect the game? Decreasing spawn time and adding tons of more spawn locations and changing the dead ghost thing will drastically change lotus.

1 Like

Terrible change. The game is already easy mode without flasks. Now its even MORE accessible. Since we are fixing changes, let’s increase Rag’s health to 2 Million since people now are able to kill him in phase 1 wheras in Vanilla they couldnt.

Stop making changes based on behavioral changes. That’s how you get retail

7 Likes