Black Lotus and WSG Adjustments

Wonderful news!

Now…as players lets remember we cleared plenty of content without Black Lotus lets not start demanding people be flasked up to do ZG

4 Likes

So, How about Duel Spec and Gbanks!!!

4 Likes

Thank you for fixing a problem that needs to be addressed.

1 Like

as they should, the way lotus is right now, its NOTHING like how classic was. high price/pop and bots are ruining our “classic experience”

5 Likes

The mental gymnastics with this post. Stay mad dude

2 Likes

But what about the hundreds of bots? Is anything going to be done about them?

4 Likes

Not happy about this. Slippery slope of changes to Classic. What’s the argument for not changing other quality of life things? No changes to class balance but changes to AV premades but not other BG premades. Changes to world pvp/gathering over a rare item why not increase rich thorium nodes too?

Please Blizzard don’t ruin Classic too…

3 Likes

MY MAN!
Thank you!

Please layer highpop servers with ques of 1500 before it’s even 3pm.

1 Like

RTV spawns in DM East so that’s technically unlimited availability now with DM out…

2 Likes

Botters aren’t liking the hotfix and are ddos the forums.

Great change imo.

Also i cant wait to watch some streamers now exploit wsg jumps just to see what fatal means and whats considered a legal jump.

1 Like

That’s how it was like in Vanilla too. Do you honestly think you can go around EPL just wandering and “find” a black lotus? The only servers that could have done that were low ones.

So if you want a black lotus, go to a Low pop server!

10k server pops lole, posting from a bfa char cuz you botted/colluded lotus lole

This is pathetic…I don’t like having to spam chat for a group can we have raid finder? Also my loot isn’t dropping can we have coins for extra rolls on loot? Gold is hard to farm can I have a garrison to farm my own gold and materials?

2 Likes

Cry botter cry

8 Likes

It basically fixes the issue because the number of spawn points has increased dramatically.

Unless you plan to have 25-30 lvl 35+ bots with 300 herb…, which would be another level of dedication.

2 Likes

What are the specific WSG spots? This is either a good change or a bad change depending on the specifics.

we get it your lotus hoard is worthless now, i hope you bought in when it was relatively expensive too and take a huge hit you absolute clown rofl.

23 Likes

Well, we can tell who spent a boat load of gold stocking up for AQ…
Its ok, you can still use them!

6 Likes

vanilla had 1/10th the playerbase classic does. Low pops are more crowded with bots because of the lesser chance for actual players to screw with them.

Moot point, Next.

1 Like