BiS? and stat priority?

where is the best place to look for BiS Gear? or use Droptimizer basically? and also i know stat weights are always different but for ST/raiding rogue, do i try and get most of my gear with Crit/haste then anything of those two with vers? my bad, sin rogue

outlaw im assuming? crit/verse. Haste sims low if u have brigands blitz. Just get your BiS rings which are waycrest and craftable and then do stat weights

When running Lucid Dreams Major with Master Assassin my stats were really tightly packed together with Mastery often edging out the others. Now that I’m running Condensed Life Force with Subterfuge (again) Haste is king by a long shot. Its all going to be dictated by what gear you have on hand, what essenses you’re rocking & how you’re talented.

When in doubt, sim it out. My heaviest stats currently in order are weapon damage, crit, and then haste. Just use raidbots and weigh your stats and sim yourself when you get new gear. Pretty simple. Azerite for assassination are a nightmare, best of luck to you.