Bioluminescent

Please nerf this, there’s a group of players afking near the auction house in Stormwind with this buff. It’s basically impossible to stand around without hurting your eyes. This is happening on the realm Stormrage.

6 Likes

Get stronger eyes lol

24 Likes

This completely. Awful items that really do hurt my eyes also. I’m on MG and every now and then someone comes into rp spots just to blind us all out because we all end up leaving because of the strain it causes…

1 Like

Reported and flagged

6 Likes

ive never heard of this what does it do?

“This buff is received from the fish looted from the toy Bowl of Glowing Pufferfish”

It lights up an area but when it’s a group of players with the buff your screen is basically white

1 Like

haha that sounds awesome!

10 Likes

use brightness slider. Problem solved

2 Likes

You don’t like when I turn everything pink/purple?

Been playing with different color combinations to switch it up.

Must have…

They are doing something else to make things that bright, not using the toy as intended. If they’re only wearing one fish each, it’s not possible for things to be that bright.

Nerf it and the people using it appropriately won’t be able to see it at all since it’s not actually too bright.

PERHAPS A SOLUTION IS HERE:

Make it so it can not be put on NPCs and make it so either (A) if you put on more than one fish, only the first buff shows, or (B) putting on a second fish replaces the buff from the first fish you put on. Additionally, you could make a toy or something (Beach Sunglasses? :slight_smile: ) which prevents the player wearing the toy from seeing the glow.

1 Like

I use this toy all the time, everywhere . It’s not blinding . You can adjust your OWN monitor or settings if it’s a problem

7 Likes

This is the kind of content we need more of on the forums

1 Like

It’s an annoying toy to be sure. Some people are having ‘fun’ with it. Fun detected…

…Blizz, do your thing.

2 Likes

right? if only…

Agreed it’s horrible on Stormrage

Haha…
i can’t see :smiley:
bumps into a random pillar

3 Likes

Fun Detected

1 Like

Yea, that doesn’t sound good.

I do have a solution for that though, Limit that effect to where only party members and other users can see it.

2 Likes

No! I need them so that when I go into caves I can see where I am going!