Bind-on-Equip Items from Mythic Raid in Early Season 1

I know the color doesn’t really matter and that the stats are all that are really important.

I also remember when there was a time when getting a purple FELT like a accomplishment. It’d be neat if blizzard brought back that sense of accomplishment by changing some colors.

Changing the gear rarity colors takes almost none effort and doesn’t effect stats at all. It does create a more proper representation of the difficulty of obtaining the items though.

A rather foolish plan. They’ll be sold for outrageous prices by those who simply want to be Wow’s version of Elon Musk, and who already have more gold than they’ll ever need.
As always.

Changing rarity color does not affect gear stats at all. Make the rarity color reflect the difficulty for getting the items.

I think this is kinda stupid, as its essentially just there to speedbump the world first race.

Thankyou for admitting that this has released with incomplete features

Why hasn’t this happened yet? It is already week 4 of raiding and RWF is long over.

Seems the time should be right now

I figure this will change when the catalyst is available… which should have already happened. Or when the bi-weekly sparks quests go weekly, in which case again… it should have already happened.

With today’s 10.0.5 patch,

• Epic items that have a chance to drop off of non-boss enemies in Mythic Vault of the Incarnates are now bind-on-equip.
1 Like

uncap valor

4 Likes

May I ask, does this make legendary armor pieces which were craftable, like in shadowlands transmogable?