Bind-on-Equip Items from Mythic Raid in Early Season 1

All the crafting items are pretty weak compared to items you get in M+.

It’s pretty lame, gold is essentially useless beyond consumables. Crafting is just a glorified time sink that actually has no use because of how weak the items from crafting are.

1 Like

Not entirely true, crafted items can go up to 418, just below (6 ilvl) max mythic ilvl.

Will we be able to trade the pieces to other people in the raid? case we dont need it?

Do this for heroic as well.

1 Like

Should always be bind on pickup for raids and mystics. Selling top end gear on AH for gold is stupid. Cut the pay to win crap out of here. Go do a raid and earn your gear.

2 Likes

Yeah, they allow raiders to make butt tons of gold on the AH. :clown_face:

How about blizzard just puts the race to world first on a tournament realm instead of changing the live game to accomodate roughly 100 people?

Put the RWF on a tournament realm, give all players equal gear and make it a real competition rather than a “who can spend the most gold” competition.

1 Like

Blast from the past, raid trash dropping BoP items you can’t equip because it’s not your armor or weapon type.

1 Like

I have to be honest, I really miss when MMORPG’s mostly had “Bind on Equip” items. I miss being able to trade/buy/sell items. It made the game feel a lot more immersive and brought the community together. It was the auction house system that ruined BOEs.

Are you guys actually rolling back P2W?
I’m going to resub now and keep seeing where this leads. I fully expected to only play a week to a month of this expansion and then unsub.

But it’s so good and the direction you guys seem to be propelling yourselves in looks so promising, I’m going to keep the sub rolling.

This is a change so RWF players don’t pay millions of gold for realm transfers and BoEs?

Seems pointless to me. A52 and Illidan services chat is going to be rolling like Asmon’s Twitch chat with funnel service ads. Not stopping anyone from P2W, just closing a beloved farming area for a few weeks for not much reason.

A52 is sort of peaceful now with limited or no adverts rolling. About to change in 1 day.

And I am not sure if they nerfed it, but you used to be able to join a M+, then leave as it launched and possibly collect loot when the team finished the run. You do that with several teams of M+ and you will get a mail full of epics funnelling in. I know some Chinese raid teams did that for a RWF in shadowlands. Not sure if that is nerfed.

Best decision so far well done.

Can blizzard change item rarity someday, please? ^-^

If you can buy gear from a vendor for honor or gold it should probably be common, while the majority of reputation gear should be common and uncommon with maybe an occasional rare. You get the point!

-Normal Raid an lower should be common and uncommon gear, with an occasional rare.

-Heroic Raids should be mostly uncommon and rare.

-Mythic Raids should be rare and epic.

Establish an equivalent system for mythic+ dungeons.

Also, it’d be cool if very hard to obtain legendaries we’re brought back, where you have to gain rare materials and components through different content and professions to create one.

1 Like

will they be tradable to other players in the group? because if not i can’t wait to get some ilvl 415 bop cloth boots or w/e on my paladin. that 50-80g vendor price will make me rich.

Let me see if i understand this you want normal raid to drop white/green gear ? So in other words raids have no point what so ever unless you do them on the hardest mode .
Im sorry but no one would bother with raids for gear with no stats from common

They normalized stats based on ilvl a long time ago, so the color of the border or text does not matter.

Also tier is back, so that is the main carrot for better gear in group content - not the item color.

+LOOKS VERY STERNLY AT BLIZZARD+

I’m … going to remember … you said this…