Bigglesworth and Incendius time zone clarification?

hmmmm…Well, that’s interesting…I’d probably follow the forum info…More than likely some code monkey mixed it up. In the end I wouldn’t worry to much with whatever you choose.

PST Servers West Coast Data Centers
EST Servers Central Data Centers

But yeah they need to fix the mix up anyway. Not because people are making such a huge decision.

Why did this thread die? I’m trying to make plans for my play group and knowing the time zone of these servers is critical for that. I’m sure there’s a lot of people just like me.

1 Like

Blizzard please

Come’on, it’s not that big a deal…I’ll take 5 minutes to figure out which is which…

This is actually a big question.

2 Likes

Yes, this is kinda halting somes peoples plans.

2 Likes

Blizzard pls

1 Like

We need a response on this blizzard. You told us 2 different things.

It will take a lot more than 5 minutes to organize everyone though.

1 Like

Do you have a discord? There ya go…And you’re welcome!

And if you are trying to get a name you want on a server that wont be /full. it will take 5 min and then you find out you are on the wrong server and your names are taken on the other one already.

1 Like

Bumping this, clarification before name reservation goes up would be nice

Lograldon
Howdy Derrick!

This is your friendly neighborhood Game Master Lograldon. I am sorry to hear that there was some confusion regarding a recent announcement!

The information about new realm locations should be correct in the forum post here:

I hope this addresses all the concerns you had today. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with!

2 Likes

your no GM

indeed, we need a blue post

i put in a ticket 10 hours ago bud, copied and pasted it here but yeah a blue post would be nice as he said should be correct

1 Like

Someone at Blizzard made a writing mistake… wich one is the true ?

according the gm that replied to my ticket the newest one is true

Yeah an official update would be nice.

Less than two days to clarify this Blizzard.