Big Outlaw buffs, 9.2.5!

they have absolutely no idea what there doing with outlaw… u can make bladeflurry do 100% damage it still would suck… uncap problem solved stop being lame about it blizzard just do it already ive been waiting 2 years now.

2 Likes

that’s bs it does matter… if it didn’t you probably wouldn’t be playing sub Right now.
you dont need to do rank 1 keys for it to matter if a class is capped or not , the fact is outlaws single and aoe are bad the only time outlaw was Relevant was in bfa when it was uncapped … it shouldnt have been capped no class should ever be capped .

1 Like

You literally just said "Sims’ and “AoE” in the same sentence… please just stop xD doesnt matter what the made up sim says, its hot garbage now and forever until uncapped, period.

(anyone who somehow disagrees either doesnt play outlaw or doesnt push high keys as outlaw…)

1 Like

Yeah doing 20s is damn near impossible unless im with my friends. I cant keep up 10-12.5k dps overall isnt enough

1 Like

I’m impressed that this thread hasn’t devolved into complaining about Roll The Bones yet, and I’m proud of us as a community for that :smiley:

I’m really excited to see these changes in action this week, especially with this week being a Fortified week so longer trash encounters in M+ will give us more time to ramp up and see how we compare with hunters and locks.

2 Likes

Yeah the 20% to the three abilities nets me about 6% buff overall. Hoping rays night tonight I get to shine. We’ll see.

I should be a bit stronger on cleaving fights too. A bit.

Random question I’ve been pondering, whether it would be just TOO MUCH:

What if Blade Flurry also applied to1. BTE damage and/or BTE crit debuff (Does it apply to the damage? I dunno if I’ve ever noticed it, BTE damage hasn’t been noteworthy to me since they changed it)? Would spreading the crit chance debuff be too much?

Maybe? I’ll admit on Dreadlords I’ll try and keep BTE up on both. But on small fry adds that die fast, it’s probably not worth it.

1 Like

Yea remember the uncapping of classes in parch 9.1 or 9.2 what ever it was. Outlaw got no love.

1 Like

Yea sims haha. Imagine playing 100% effecient with not have to do interupts or any defensives.
Sims are unrealistic in most cases maybe parchwork?

The buffs were greatly needed. The increase was noticeable when I was running keys yesterday. I don’t know how the spec is performing overall after the buffs, but this is what I would do for Outlaw…

1. Take Blade Flurry off the GCD and/or adjust the multitarget cap.
  2. Make Loaded Dice talent baseline & add a new talent in its place, or buff Buried Treasure by adding a small percent dps increase (like they did to Broadsides a while ago). Every RTB should be cool & not have situations where no one likes what was rolled.
  3. Fix the bug to Grappling Hook introduced in 9.2.