Big Dozer man

You identified and posted his YouTube channel without his permission. You also don’t care how this might affect him.

It’s a YouTube channel intended to be public though right? It’s not like it’s a personal LinkedIn account or something. Idk I like Dozer and don’t want him to feel bad, but if your anonymous wow account gets linked to your anonymous wow YouTube account that is full of videos intended for public consumption I don’t know if that could be considered “doxing” someone.

9 Likes

its a public youtube channel. If he didn’t want people to see it make it private. The doze must be seen and heard! Beside the emojis

I mean the guy made a YouTube video with his characters name in it that he uses to post here with, made a thread stating he’s asking steamers why they don’t post here, and then continued to ask the question with a twitch account that’s the same as his YouTube account with the videos that show his dozer character. He practically led us by the hand to make the connection.

Sorry, Murph only does double warrior with me and we have a positive w/l

Ngl the fact that the dude has a YouTube channel that is set to Public, negates any right to being upset if people are finding the content online lol.

1 Like

you are now reaching, if you weren’t before(you were). read harder at what i posted; what i don’t care about is how he feels about criticism that so far is explicitly, objectively accurate. if people were being pricks, it’d be a different story entirely. what i don’t care about is how a guy who put a guide on youtube feels about what people have to say about that guide.

1 Like

okay but my mom said im special, so i get to q it

5 Likes

sure im always itchin to play fury

:flushed: :flushed: well rats. ok, i’ll be honest guys. So the reason I was going around asking all of these people on twitch why they dont post on the arena forums was because i was going to make a video montage on my youtube channel of their replies. :flushed: :flushed: oh well rip idea lol. :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: Come to think of it, I think this might be against TOS anyway right cause I would have to ask their permission or something? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

14 Likes

You have no leg to stand on, your arguments are completely stupid.

They’re not stupid it’s just courtesy.

You can argue it’s public or whatever but maybe doze doesn’t ever talk about his channel here because you know how quick it can turn into “lul duelist making guides el oh el”

Your channel is awesome Dozer I subbed to it, and publicity is always good

9 Likes

i just don’t see how in your right mind you could be okay with making a guide on something that you don’t play at a high level. especially when you, the content creator, are constantly asking the forums how to play arms war lol. not a shot at doze, i just think it’s kinda irresponsible to spread potential misinformation to players looking to improve

2 Likes

subbed!

1 Like

Nah public domain you are fine. It’s if your video had any IP featuring in, but comments are free reign

Yeah no if that held up in that way then we wouldn’t have react streamers who do nothing but watch videos and giggle with chat.

1 Like

Subbed. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

Someone mentioned slayers gaming on here weeks/months ago and I subbed to his channel then.

I was disappointed to see that there were no videos on male pattern baldness, and coping mechanisms.

1 Like

I agree with this. We may trash each other on these forums, but this isn’t Moon Guard.

3 Likes