Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

If they ever give us player housing that is how I would want them to continue it perpetually.

Where every expansion we get new fan requested locations. As opposed to it being viewed like a one expansion gimmick never to be added on again.

2 Likes

100% agreed! New assets are made with every expansion for window dressing the new zones, dungeons, etc. Many such assets could be made usable for player housing as well, so it would be an evergreen system that would always get new stuff with each expansion, even without a concerted effort to add to the system itself.

2 Likes

I suggest Alliance High Elves.

2 Likes

Yeah continuous customization additions is how I would want player housing done continuously. I seem to remember blizzard making it sound like if they ever did it it was being viewed as like having to get finished in the expansion they introduce it in and I didn’t like the pov.

I hope they are preparing for that, I want a house in Eversong accessible to Horde players only ofc. With Alliance having their own locations in what ever zones.

On a side note I think my forum avatar is shirtless and idk why

2 Likes

My guess is that if they ever do player housing they will probably have a single access point for each faction (i.e. Ogrimmar/Stormwind), but we could hope that the housing area itself is a character specific private instance that can have its appearance chosen from a selection of locations rather than being Garrison 3.0 and just human/orc buildings. I also wouldn’t be surprised if player housing followed the same rules as cross-faction grouping where you can invite anyone on your bnet list to your personal house regardless of faction.

2 Likes

Yea hi im a kultiran and um have you seen my hair choices? SEND HELP!!!

2 Likes

Blood Elves are High Elves.

And the argument is moot anyways this is a thread about character customization for Blood Elves.

6 Likes

do we have runic tattoos yet?
cuz until we get runic tattoos, everything else is just a distraction from what we really -NEED-

5 Likes

If it’s on the box, it should be a choice.

I’m not saying that also applies to orc chestal region piercings, but I’m not not saying that.

4 Likes

In SWTOR for the faction specific locations you have to purchase the location on a character on said faction but you can access it on your other characters too I think you have to pay a small service fee of credits to be “snuck” into enemy territory. The fee is basically a non factor but kinda funny to me.

Idk how inviting people works cross faction but I’d imagine it’s sorta the same.

Yea I like how SWOTOR does the multiple location choices, I just don’t think that Blizzard would go that extra mile, assuming they give us player housing at all. I mean, I’d be ecstatic if they did it the way you were describing, don’t get me wrong! I just have low expectations when it comes to Blizzard, especially regarding player housing. -_-

For cross faction stuff, if they are on your bnet friendslist you can invite them even if they are playing an opposite faction character. My Alliance guild frequently does m+ and raids with friends who like playing their Horde characters so it’s as easy as just inviting them as you would anyone else as long as they are on your bnet friends list.

Hello yes?

This though.

I didn’t know you played swtor Nico you shoulda said something we coulda gotten along so much better a lot sooner

This is ideally what I want and how I would view them expanding it every so often like they do customization. And tbh the new trading post situation reminds me a lot of galactic seasons enough where when other people on the forums have commented its a copy of I’ve liked their posts because I’m like yeah I see that - so if they can copy that they should copy player housing too.

WoW gets more attention and funding imo than swtor so I view it within their capability w little to no excuse to not to.

I also like the public listing option in swtor both to show off what you did and also if you need help to take inspo from other peoples decorations.

I don’t like the idea of competing for plots etc though like in other mmos so I wouldn’t want blizzard to copy that.

I mostly worry if it happened that it isn’t like customization where certain groups feel left out, like if they did a dwarf themed location and then nothing for Horde players until next expansion.

1 Like

They aren’t. They’re weak willed and traitors

1 Like

I want thicc thighs that save lives plz not twigs

1 Like

Quel’thalas left the Alliance long ago.

So if by traitors you mean the ones who didn’t return to the fold ie: the ones you’re on about then sure.

But the blood elves the playable high elf race and main population in control of the kingdom capital city and Sunwell are survivors and the continuation of the High Elf narrative.

1 Like

No, they’re Blood Elves not High Elves.

Only the Silver Covenant and Death Knights have High Elves. Oh, and I guess Alliance cities have them too

2 Likes

Elf status irrelevant; give me box art scarification and hair with texture.

6 Likes

And pink hair, never ever forget the pink hair, I still want that for every race especially Blood Elves. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I want a variety of braids, the ability to customize hair accessories, more jewelry colors, scars, tattoos, and stuff added to play up the stronger themes of the race.

3 Likes