Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

Thank you for posting the pic since I am unable to.

4 Likes

Of course.

When I can I like to use my TL3 to assist in that regard. Lifes so much easier when we can see without having to run off to some extraneous site.

Feel free to tag me if you need more shown.

4 Likes

Quick question, what do you recommend I search under for details on how to obtain the ability to post pics?

2 Likes

It’s called Trust Level 3, which allows you to post pictures, gifs, videos, etc.

Basically you just have to participate in a lot of threads, making posts, liking posts and reading a lot of posts will eventually get you TL3, but it takes quite a while.

I hope this helps :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Hypheria!

2 Likes

you can find more here… assuming this works…

2 Likes

Happy New Years!

Heres hoping Blizzard finally gives Blood Elves some more options!

Heres my list for the moment!

Still a work in progress. >.<

• Amber eyes, orange eyes, red eyes, pink eyes. Also teals and between green and gold colors to represent our eyes shifting from green to blue or gold. (bonus if there is one for green to purple) Phoenix eyes as well.
  • farstrider, runic, arcane, henna, pheonix or slightly fire based looking tattoos kinda like the Nightborne have going on.

Kinda hoping farstrider tattoos will be Braveheart like.

Henna like tattoos are neat as well as Ariel pointed out.

• Scars, body and head…
  • Pink and burgundy hair…also a few more shades and colors of hair in general.
  • Ability to remove the tiara (and other jewelry) from hairstyles.
  • Damaged ears
  • Beards
  • Fully encompassed blind options… Including half blind options that actually hits every color for both sides.
  • Depending how Blizzard chooses to do it I’d like to either see San’layn or Dark Rangers be represented as well… though my preferred is with San’layn as their own AR and Dark Rangers as customization for blood elves.
  • Updated Paladin mount for Blood Elves using either a Hawkstrider or Courser with armor themed on the Blood Knights.
6 Likes

One thing I do like that can be seen on the LFD and the Nightborne is that jewelry on certain hairstyles were made interchangeable and removable via becoming their own option.

It would be nice to see the tiara and other pieces of jewelry work in the same manner. For example, the tiara changing to a preferred jewelry color, a toggle to remove it as well as apply it to other hairstyles.

7 Likes

While mostly aim towards Blood Elves, this can be said about EVERY race with a jewelry option.

It should NOT be gender locked.

It should have multiple Metal colors.

It should have multiple Gem colors.

It should have LOTS of patterns/designs.

There’s no reason to be lazy about it. Most of this can be done with copy/pasting with adjustments.

13 Likes

Literally anything else at all for male belves would be great.

5 Likes

Found this by Ace on Twitter today.

Very neat.

12 Likes

Male Blood Elves got basically nothing. My husband was super disappointed.

Edit: Apparently spellcheck loves me.

3 Likes

He and I both. We can’t even have earrings. :sob:

I love my belf boy, don’t get me wrong, but please, Blizz…

3 Likes

It was really sad that they didn’t get our jewelry options, I mean I hate them personally but Blizzard could have at least shared jewelry with males instead of just giving it to females because males wear jewelry too.

Also still wanting, pink and burgundy hair colors for Blood Elves and red and pink eye colors for Blood Elves. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I want to be a PINK GIRL :heart:

I just want males to have jewelry and tattoos, which is the BARE MINIMUM tbh, considering lots of other male races have jewelry options.

5 Likes

It kind of fades a bit too much IMO but it’s a nice general concept.

I would prefer something more like Demon Hunter tattoos in terms of “linework”.

1 Like

Those are pretty cool

2 Likes

On the list then:

• Earrings
  • Makeup for all races/sexes
  • Arcane runes and tattoos
  • Hopefully a few more hair and beard styles! Braids, updos, etc
8 Likes

Yes please! There are a lot of universal things that should apply. These and mogs not restricted to events and holidays would be nice. Removal of headpieces for certain hair options also.

3 Likes

I still want scars and tattoos for them and some more beard and hair options. I’m surprised Belves never got magic rune or farstrider tattoos. And in a game based on war, everyone should have scar options. They gave pretty much everyone a blind eye option without a scar to go with it.

5 Likes