Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

I still think this game needs a colorwheel for eye colors, hair colors and skintones because if someone like me wants pink skin with pink hair color and pink eyes that’s not that far fetched, Blizzard needs to get with the times.

Also I lol’d at this because my mind auto went there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

SO much yes.

4 Likes

I promise I wasn’t thinking that way when I typed it out.

I’m also very much lying. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Friendly reminder that Blood Elves should have the option to remove the tiara from the hun hairstyle, similarly to how Void Elves can toggle tentacles!!!

9 Likes

Not to mention the ability to change it’s color with the jewelry colors and more color options.

7 Likes

Somand made this earlier at the request of Naughty!

Its the Void Elf Burgundy hair on a Blood Elf and I think it looks really amazing.

9 Likes

I was going to comment here faster but I was a bit busy so I’ve mainly been chatting in Discord when I have free time here and there but yes it’s absolutely gorgeous, I think like you said previously that Void Elf hair colors being shared to Blood Elves would be a very great thing. :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

i dont think anyones posted these hairs yet, cant remember source. LONGER hairstyles please

14 Likes

Those are wonderful hairstyles. Wouldn’t mind those.

4 Likes

I linked this post to both the San’layn and the Dark Ranger thread because it’s so amazing, I still can’t get over it and I really want it for Blood Elves so. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah honestly more I think on it I can’t think of a good reason to hold back hair colors at all anymore.

While I’d always rather an implementation of a dye system at the barber some of the Void Elf hair colors just look so remarkably good on Blood Elves.

And many of them, which I’ve argued for High Elves as well before, still fit fine as just a potentially natural color anyways.

Like your burgundy.

6 Likes

My bad, lol, I thought I had sent this reply over an hour ago but I guess I didn’t add it due to giving out hearts to so many posts but I totally agree with you that Blood Elves should have all of the normal hair colors, so should Humans and these days burgundy hair color is considered a normal hair color which is why anyone can go to a store or a hair salon and get hair colored that way in multiple different shades. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

There may be hope for customizations in 9.2 after all. They’re adding new NE male faces

5 Likes

Well they need it, male Night Elves have great bodies but really ugly faces so I support it. Haha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I really want longer styles and braids.

6 Likes

So glad my night elven friends get to keep their scowled options as well as three new non-scowling faces. Now do blood elves.

4 Likes

Give blood elves more things Blizzard!

At the very least Dark Ranger options shouldn’t be hard.

Maybe some new eye colors or hair colors.

6 Likes

This TBH, especially considering most of our hair colors were given away to Void Elves.

3 Likes

I want braids, tattoos, piercings, feathers, tattoos, braids, dark ranger looks, san’layn looks or an AR, braids, tattoos, more eye and hair colors, and did I mention braids and tattoos? Also ear jewelry/armor.

5 Likes

The character that you’re posting on now has tattoos, just saying.