Big Blood Elf Customization Thread

im pretty sure thats why helfers push for things that make no sense and arent found among the blood elves tbh. all thats missing is tattoos for the farstrider fantasy

3 Likes

You changed your characters hair, I love it. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Farstriders primarily. Tattoos, braids, feathers, maybe some leaves. I also want runic tattoos, more long hairstyles, elegant jewelry, hair accessories that are both optional and customizable. I also want dark rangers. I think san’layn should be an AR.

8 Likes

We haven’t been on the same page, doubt we will be moving forward. But here’s a no-strings-attached free bump in hope the devs get to see what you all are asking for. Have fun with your discussion.

7 Likes

I thought I had sent this reply a little while ago but I guess I didn’t, regardless every reply helps whether it’s for, against or neutral so thanks for adding it.

8 Likes

Since we’re already passed the point of no return with hair colour, I request green hair and two toned highlights for all races. Almost all of my characters across all the media of play I do have green hair, except Phae. Paired with highlights or lowlights. Please.

6 Likes

I do not know what the point of no return with hair color means, exactly, but green is past it for some races. For this thread, are there any canonical blood elves or high elves that had green hair? If so, I’d say it’s fine, otherwise no.

Player selectable highlights with a slightly broader palette than the base colors seems like a nifty idea. I’d expect the palette to still adhere to some cultural norms that fit historical expectations.

Can’t like this post hard enough. Love these ideas.

2 Likes

Maybe not, no, but hey, I would love it. I’m not expecting or demanding it by any means.

6 Likes

Well they do keep saying to ask for what you want or what you want to see so there’s nothing wrong with asking for pretty much anything you want so I support you. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I’m tempted to post a picture of my FFXIV character to show what I mean, but I’m not sure if that’s against TOS lol

2 Likes

It’s not if it’s just an example, people post stuff like that as examples all the time.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be an issue…

Unless they’re like… Naked or something.

1 Like

Like if I copied the link directly from the lodestone profile of her photo? I’m nervous to try it hahaha

2 Likes

You changed Fen! :heart:

3 Likes

Hello!!

I’m not sure if you checked these, but I think tattoos like these ones would look great on Blood Elves :hugs:

3 Likes

I doubt that’d be a problem. Here’s my character’s image from the lodestone before I gave up on FF14. He’s got blue highlights. I want highlights for all races tbh.

Is it bad that the tats are the last thing I noticed? :laughing: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hahahahaha!

Those are sexy elves, indeed :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ok then this is her :heart: I want the green hair and high/lowlights so bad for WoW (other than trolls)

8 Likes

you should be playing a lalafell

1 Like