<Big Bad Voodoo>

Raiding and Mythic+ during evening EST prime times.

Looking for active people who participate in content on a regular basis. Discord is active and we’re running M+ daily, Arenas and plan to raid Tues/Wed 6-9:00pm Server Time.

We’ll help, we’ll teach and are happy to progress together. We’re a little late to start on this expansion, but we came about due to not enjoying toxic behavior. It’s another reboot, but the core has been playing together for several years now.

Play what you want, we’ll work with you.

Rattlehead#1135 or message in-game for more.

2 Likes

Hello all. You can message me BT: Phorte#1948 or in-game for more info as well if Gulgrash is unavailable.
Thanks

1 Like

Starting to form PUG Raids officially. Time slotted for 6:30pm ST. Max potential run time 2 hours otherwise discussed in raid. Very chill group, happy to have new and old players. Please, contact us in-game if you’re willing to be part of the process and possibly claim rank within the Guild as we try to re-establish the Guild Roster!

1 Like

Are you guys still looking for new members? This sounds like something I would love to do. Granted I’m a new player but willing to give it a shot on what class or role is needed.

2 Likes