Big animation bug for what may be all races

I do not know if it’s just me, but there’s a casting animation bug that when casting nearly any spell in the game there is a very very frequent chance that the precast animation won’t play and the character will stand in idle animation until the spell actually releases. I thought it was just occurring with my dwarf priest, but trying a human mage and orc shaman and the same result still happens. If this issue does not pertain just to me than I think every class and every race may have this frequent bug.

6 Likes

Same here. No casting animation issues.

Animations are all client side. If you’re having issues then you need to either do a repair or uninstall and delete the folder for classic wow and reinstall. Remember to save your wtf and addons folder to save addon and UI config settings.

Seems to be happening to me as well on my undead mage. Not bothered enough to try snd fix it though.

Happens to me. Human Paladin and Night Elf Priest.

Happens to me as tauren shaman and undead mage.

Happening to me across all my toons, and many others from what I’ve heard/read. Ever since the latest patch.

Happens to me on my resto druid. Might have happened on this mage too just haven’t really noticed it.

It’s happening to me as well.

1 Like

they already addressed that, just waiting for a hot fix now

2 Likes

Yes happens to me as well.

When I cast a heal my hands stay down at my sides until the cast completes.

New bug after the most recent patch

Happens to my mage constantly.

I’ve noticed this on my mage. It seems to happen when another visual effect occurs when starting a cast. I get it consistently with clear casting procs or if you take damage as you start a cast.

Seen it on female undead and female orc warlock

thank you I see that it’s fixed thank you for being quite responsive in the fix

This bug usually happens whenever your toon is doing another animation while you try to cast spells. Like whenever you melee attack something, but you start casting while the melee animation is still happening. This usually happens on my priest and warlock when I try to wand mobs and then start casting spells.
Its not really that big of an issue or bug

This has been happening for a while to a variety of different folks. There was a thread on it but it’s been a hot minute since it was started. Yourr bot the only one! My mage and Shaman both have issues like this and I switched to work on my pally til they fix it, because it was bugging the crap out of me! The other casters I know have experienced it too!

This bug is back, it’s annoying to have to relog when it happens, and it happens constantly every single day.