Bias Against High Elfs

When will blizzard end the bias? They always hate on high elfs. Even though Thrall himself was a high elf (explain the blue eyes), blizzard keeps the tradition alive with the future expansions.

When will the trial of high elf blond hair blue eyes bias stop?

2 Likes

Hisses

No more elves!

13 Likes

:robot::rightwards_hand:

14 Likes

Omg stop! You people are insufferable. You are the reason people hate the elves and the people who play them.

17 Likes

Ok I like her she can stay. She is the void lady.

3 Likes

we will always be the victim of non perfect humans

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

…and also the first High elf character for wow. :broom::robot:

3 Likes

You know you are a High Elf.

17 Likes

6 Likes

And here I thought we were friends. :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:

1 Like

… wat?

2 Likes

Not all of you are bad…but the list is getting shorter. :heart:

3 Likes

Checkmate Chris Metzen, try and work your way outta this!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the Elvan archers show up before she does so… She’s a close second?

2 Likes

That sounds correct. I better ask my expert if they had a specific faction in the lore. :scroll::robot:

Void elves are high elves. You can design them as such! This is a non-issue. IF high elves every get debuted there would need to be sweeping, huge lore-based decisions for such a thing. Until then, do I do and make void elves–they’re awesome.

If they gave High Elfers everything they wanted. High Elf race. Faction neutrality. A reclaimed Silvermoon. Whatever. What would the elfers move to next?

They’ll never stop until they destroy lore as we know it. Blizzard, saying “NO!” isn’t a bad thing sometimes.

5 Likes

Wow, I love that. Me in a gif.

1 Like