BH/DW Discord for Master Crafting List!

Good afternoon!

As I’m pretty sure we’ve all come to realize, crafting (and finding crafters) is a pain in the BUTT. I’ve wanted to build/have a server Discord for awhile (I built and run the Atiesh Discord for Classic wow) and professions have finally pushed me there.

I decided to just create a Discord for Crafters and Customers to come together to have a better way to find what you’re looking for. Not everyone checks trade and not everyone is online at the same time. With the ability to craft cross-faction, I figured this might be a huge help for people!

I’ve currently got a well-known crafter list that I’m working off of, but I don’t have the factions or “server” for most of them! I also know that many players (like myself) have the same character name on both Bloodhoof AND Duskwood. I know for a fact that people have been trying to send POs to my Alliance Paladin! She’s only level 60!

I’m currently working on setting up the master list channel, but everything else is good to go! So if this is something you’ve been looking for, please spread the word and lets see if we can get a great crafting community going!

This is how I’m hoping each section will look! Using myself and a few friends with JC as an example!
(Please click for the full effect!)

2 Likes

Bumpy bump!