Bgs without healers

So, I have entered a lot of battlegrounds where my team has no healers comparable to the 2 healers on the opposing team.

As a result, team fights are extremely one sided and many of these roster imbalances result in a loss.

Side not, I know how wow used to be. I have been playing for over 12 years consistently. However, the coding is easy to do and it would be game breaking.

Can’t wait to see how many people to tell you to reroll a healer because “it’s the easiest way to guarantee you get a healer”

They won’t even peep your class either, I bet.

Yeah, lack of healers has been a pretty big problem and it’s felt way worse this season by a long shot. Thanks Blizz

It’s probably going to get worse now that a bunch of classes are getting a mortal strike effect =b

They can bring it on, just means more grouping options for me in the future. lol

healers are a crutch. if you cant pvp without one maybe you should rethink your approach to pvp

2 Likes

Maybe you should have been nicer to your healers and they wouldn’t have all gone to find groups to join with

2 Likes

To be fair, it’s why I play a healer. I don’t do it because it’s more fun…

1 Like

Right… why would you ever play a game for fun?

When I dps it’s like a weight has been lifted. The entire enemy team isn’t mercilessly beating on me regardless of whether or not it’s their best play to win; no one is accusing me of being in the wrong place when I’m healing an offensive, guarding the FC, or even res’ing after I died from a lack of peels. Not saying healing doesn’t shine at times I’m saying it’s a role I pursue due to a lack of healers not one I chose for fun.

Most dps get that, don’t want to make out that it’s the players’ fault healing is just usually a high profile and high stress role.

No healer bgs are the best bgs wish they happend more often too bad they only happen at low lvl

1 Like

It goes both ways and usually you can just kill them first, odd thread.