BG server split is too much

There are less alliance playing in those brackets. You won’t hear much from them because there hardly are any

1 Like

I think they should, just to drive the point home.

1 Like

@Blizzard please revert this change and let sub-60 Battlegrounds thrive again. Don’t kill the community.

1 Like

I’m chilling with a 2 hour queue for AV during prime time lol

2 Likes

My position is that split bgs are bad because of queue times. please elaborate on why you just want your server.

BUMP s boy

Plus, no timed BGs, either.

Hi, yes, Bigglesworth westcoast right here, this claim is false I’ve been in love with it since it got released, been having a great time in both pugs and premades.

1 Like

To the top where this should be

Back to the top now

Why did they split it in the first place?

I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER AN HOUR ON MY 39 FOR WSG AND AB AND I AM PISSED OFF ABOUT IT.
Something needs to be done

1 Like

Agreed. There must be another solution to implementing BG holidays besides splitting the community that already existed and grown together over the last ~4 months. Especially without adequate notification. Long queue times = loss of attention = loss of players = loss of revenue. Lose/lose situation for Blizzard to not work towards an amendment to this change.

Yep. Last night should have an amazing night for battlegrounds, alas it was not.

Saturday night
WSG weekend
AB just released
CLOVID19 scare

My server was absolutely popping off, but the 49 East Coast battle group was a barren wasteland. Between 10pm and 12:30 am ( when I gave up @12:30 am) we got 1 BG to pop between the 2.

Just lthis last Weeknd there were multiple games running at this time.

This changes too much for the twinks AND anybody under 60 trying to Pvp. We don’t want or need this, please change it back.

1 Like

TODAY I WAITED THREE HOURS FOR AN AB QUEUE IN THE 39 BRACKET.
I WISH I WAS JOKING.
It really was this long of a wait today in the mornin GB

Bump back to the top
There needs to be a solution

1 Like

To the top until it is fixed

Honestly they didn’t go far enough, bgs need to only contain people from a single server. So that there are more social interactions. Or at least each faction should be from a single server.

1 Like

i havent seen any Qs , seem to be a horde only issue

Bump Till Blue !