BG forums lounge

I have a 60 mage. Let me know if you need a bad mage who can spam AoE like a pro. She’s also a decent vending machine.

1 Like

If i can’t find a legit group tonight I’ll take you up on this.

Don’t even need to do the whole thing, just need to get into the stables in the courtyard.

Maybe I should wait until Squeek’s Paladin is on the quest too. :thinking:

1 Like

Popping in to say hi.

Hi.

3 Likes

/waves

What level can I get that quest? And oh you better believe she will be taking me in there when the time comes :smirk: (lvl 15 now or thereabouts)

sup?

Level 20. And you get to run all over the world.

Or at least Deadmines, just outside of BRD in Auberdine, Loch Moden and Shadowfang in Silver pine.

Took me a few hours last night the get everything done except shadowfang lol.

1 Like

Oh ewwww.

I hope there’s something really worth getting for all that!

1 Like

Plus the satisfaction of a job well done.

1 Like

Would be cooler if you could wear the helmet.

1 Like

Well dang, I just switched to a one hander and shield last night. I guess I could maybe think about possibly considering the chance of perhaps pondering taking that into account. It does look nice.

1 Like

The offer I made to Holycow is always open to you two as well. I’m willing to heal any at level dungeon.

Just beware Lisa and I level slow so you’ll probably outstrip us pretty quick. If’n y’all want a deadmines run this weekend let me know.

2 Likes

I can watch you heal and learn since this pally will be my first ever attempt at rolling a healer. I tried tanking about 6 years ago. So it’s taken 12 years to roll a healer. Talk about slow. Anyway I’ll just hit things like I’m inclined to do anyway while I learn :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Totally agree.

I don’t understand why they decided to make a Helm of Domination for babies.

I still have 0 toons at level 60.

You can’t be much slower than that.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know what’s going on with their QA process. Or even just checking current logs to make sure all the specs are properly balanced.

How does something like this go unnoticed by Blizzard for so long?

they also decided to buff the other tanks

Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes for March 26th - Soul Ash Cap Removed, Tank Tuning - Wowhead News

April third is officially both Find a Rainbow Day and Fish Fingers and Custard Day, I mention these lesser-known celebrations so when it’s noted that the following link is a day early for most of us, this post remains relevant.

https://imgur.com/a/8dojoCR

1 Like

FYI for people playing Classic:

Dreamhaven is looking stacked. This guy is portrayed as single handedly figuring out how to make classic wow happened. I imagine his knowledge and expertise on servers/mmos would be amazing. If Dreamhaven decides to put out an mmo, it seems like they have the right people to actual make a fun game. Time will tell.

I wonder what happened to that “pvp dev” that quit some time ago.

3 Likes

That’s me!

Until they do something to screw that up and alienate me from classic the same way they have from retail.

4 Likes