BG forums lounge

Just for fun I decided to stick around in a Wintergrasp match ally side a few minutes ago and “manually” count the number of leavers :rofl: I’m just chillin right now got nothing else to do before bed.

This is what I just observed in this “fresh” match:

• 7 players left before the starting gate even opened
  • 2 players left after the gate opened but before the first teamfight
  • 1 player left “during” the first teamfight
  • 4 players left after the teamfight was over (we got steamrolled)

So in the span of about 5 minutes that’s already like 13-14 leavers. Actually it’s probably more like 14-15 since I just left myself and took deserter :thinking:

Good night all

Takes longer to wait for the loss than to leave early :wink:

1 Like

Yep, but I know lots of women who play. It’s funny when someone joins comms and is like… :open_mouth: You’re a girl!!!

1 Like

Most of the people I BG with these days are women.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Guilds I’ve been in generally have a bunch. My current GM is female, and there are several others.

2 Likes

The advantages of switching from cow to nelf :wink:

1 Like

What can I say, fun people are fun people.

My Horde guildmates are trying to woo me back.

3 Likes

It’s true lol. I was acquainted with some people back in the day that asked if I would tank AQ for their guild. I joined their vent and the comments quickly went to: “A girl!” “We’ve got a girl tanking!” “Holy ___ she kicks @zz too!” Pretty funny.

2 Likes

I will soon be pleading for you to run with my demon hunter. I just hit 120 with him and got him to 360 after several afk warfronts while at work lol.

What iL drops from the brawl cache?

I think it’s aspirants

Gals are actually pretty frequent.
You know what’s also frequent and funny? Those men who pretend to be gals.

2 Likes

Does creating female toons to dance on top of congested mailboxes with no clothes on for tips count?

2 Likes

Nah everyone knows that is just guys who want gold.

Though I prefer mailbox troll :frowning:
He was a naked male troll who would run all the way to SW to boogie on the mailbox. He was a legend.

2 Likes

Yeah there’s even a term for it - “catfishing”.

There was a pretty notorious incident of that on my old server last year.

Edit: I guess it gets tricky these days with non-birth genders and such.

1 Like

I loved mailbox troll. I remember reaming out the Ally that would poke at him and try to kill him.

Don’t get me started. :smirk:

1 Like

I have met a few of them and they are the easiest thing to see through. My favorite was a mailbox dancer trying to hit me up because I was on a male toon. Their backpedal was so strong I’m pretty sure they got whiplash.
They gave me a nervous laugh and told me ‘girlpower’

Please don’t get Violettina started. :sweat_smile:

:thinking:

Always with a broken mic. :lying_face: It’s amazing how many have that mic issue. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

No joke, haha. I remember back raiding Kara. A female priest joined our guild, “I can listen in, but no mic. Oooh, you have such a sexy voice.”

The guys were tripping over themselves doing stuff for her, giving her stuff. It went on for a while, until one day in Vent, “she” slipped and yelled at someone in a deep, distinctly, male voice. It was hilarious.

3 Likes

Also eww, Demon Hunter?

:face_vomiting:

1 Like