BG forums lounge

so i’ve done everything i need to do for week 1 on my main except farm some BGS to upgrade a few slots.

can confirm
lvling = best in a while, maybe ever subjectively.
progression systems are super clean at this current time.
pvp system and the honor you earn is really good making it super easy to get 171 item lvl pvp gear, and 198 soon. lots of incentive to do BGs right now.
PVP just feels like it matters in the game right now, and it’ll continue to do so with conquest. big step forward.

as for the PVE content, really good. Tor is amazing. Cov abils are fun and everything tied into it.

No real sink grind as of now. Things looking good.

2 Likes

Yea this expansion is looking to be one of the best. It kinda feels like cata to bfa was all filler and this was the next expansion after wrath.

My only complaint is the intro quests after hitting 60. It could’ve been where I did them while the kids were up and I was getting interrupted a lot but it seemed like an eternity to get those done.

Also hats off to the art team for the best visuals ever.

2 Likes

Convoke the Spirits is hilariously fun and swayed me to Night Fae from Kyrian.

Sorry JD. :frowning:

Haven’t got to try PvP yet, hoping to tonight.

MoP was really fun. I’ll die on that hill.

2 Likes

I was meaning more storyline. Mop and even the last patch of legion were pretty good.

Ardenweald wasn’t as bad as I thought it’d be either. The blue parts of that zone is amazing.

I think questing in recent wow expansions has been pretty good across wow expansions I even enjoyed bfa questing although I never did the horde zones. Generally I would say shadowlands meets my expansions in quality for the questing experience although like I said earlier I generally enjoy the majority of wow leveling zones.

Free character transfers:

PvP has been quite fun so far.

Damage seems a tad high, but as higher gear becomes available that may even out with more stamina.

Epic NPCs need some love. Poor things just get deleted.

The Alliance storyline and quests were far superior to the Horde story in BFA, imo.

5 Likes

I felt like that Mitchell and Webb “Are we the baddies?” All during the Horde BfA campaign.

5 Likes

Did you notice my spriests name?

Assuming you’ve seen Peep Show (the other Mitchell and Webb show).

1 Like

https://youtu.be/93WRQ8HT_WA

I watched a raid boss strategy video today.

What has happened to me

4 Likes

Wow. Who’s the sweaty try hard now?!

Me. It’s me.

https://youtu.be/BITEgQ4uNew

One thing that I disagree with is the statement “buff the other classes rather than nerf the strong classes”
Like bruh what lmao? No, do not buff every class to be as stupidly ridiculous as sub rogues or rets. Dying in a 3 second Cheap Shot is not “fast games” it’s just broken games.
They can nerf the outlier specs, like my own sub rogue, without it hurting the fast pacing of PvP.

Outside of that I do like Shadowlands so far. No real complaints other than PvP numbers tuning.

1 Like

Please don’t link the hero of GD here.

gasp

O.O

shakes fist at the sky

SYLVANASSSSS!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/1334487213187493891?s=20

1 Like

Just in case someone needs their memory drop