BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Mike Ybarra left.

Many Blizzard employees are being laid off.

Blizzard’s survival game has been cancelled.

Oh Thanks for the second link. I was wondering what Mike was talking about with “being impacted”. Big Layoffs continues in the tech industry.

Thank you AI developers for your contribution.

Completely forgot this was a thing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the links @holycow.

I left Twitter some time ago, and have no plans to return, but it is nice seeing the occasional tidbit from there.

1 Like

This morning I saw a news about Pokemon “investigating assets”.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2024/01/24/the-pokemon-company-announces-it-will-investigate-palworld-ip-and-assets/amp/

Nintendo would make a ton of money by creating an official Pokemon version of Palworld.

Yes, but my understanding is that Palworld has different elements than a pure Pokemon game, like the Survival and Shooter part.

I haven’t tried it yet but I probably will over the weekend.

Yeah, Nintendo could add those elements too.

They would probably alter the Shooter part so it’s more appropriate for the Pokemon world.

This handsome hunter here is me. I transferred back to Horde and only Solo Q. I hope I didn’t lose my Trust level progress and I’ll avoid getting banned still.

All I know is that the forums are a zero-sum game and no one really leaves the forums.

:eye:

Well when my post count reaches 1337 I might have to swap to my alliance doppelgänger again and just leave that as a testament to awesomeness.

2 Likes

Interesting

I guess what they say is true: “there’s always a bigger fish” :laughing:

…bigger fish being Microsoft with it’s $3 trillion value versus Acti-Blizzard’s $74 billion value

You’re so close!

1 Like

sacrificed the pistons so the lions could run.

1 Like

Where is Anathemay?

And the star wars/mortal kombat person?

2 Likes

I saw Kit around and Anna must be reading too.

Hi

1 Like

Oof.

/10chars

and today they sacrificed the lions so the pistons could keep their winrate above 10%, truly a great time to love detroit

Is she single?

1 Like

the hand on neck thing is a weird gesture for a photo, maybe i’m just too adjusted to reading into body language but she looks uncomfortable : (

1 Like

It’s the posture that indicates “Ah shet that’s going to be a problem”

What It Means: If you see someone touching their neck, this **could indicate signs of stress or anxiety** . Stroking or touching the neck is frequently a pacifying behavior we use to respond to stress. The higher the stress level we feel, the greater the amount of facial or neck stroking may be involved.