BG forums lounge (Part 1)

i’m just happy to see snow, no matter how little. i’m sorry about all this stuff, earth. we really did you dirty.

1 Like

It’s my b-day this weekend. Anyone want to send me a Spectral Tiger?

Sent. It’s spectral so you might not see it.

2 Likes

Just found out about a pvp community called Brute Force and its a mix of all the communities… ALL OF THEM!

The community drama is all fake news. Its all a show.

do something different for your bday and send me a gift in game instead.

2 Likes

do tell us what you found out

Nothing serious, just that it seems to me they are all faking their little battles and inter-community drama and talking about spies while at the same time all being together in the same comms.

They’re over here spamming the forums with their telenovela content and backstabbing, but it is all fake. At this point I would just ban the leaders or disband the communities. They’re all friends.

It was nice to believe in these rivalries and competitiveness between each other, but at this time I realise the only one paying the price are the Pugs.

#BanPremades, #DisbandCommunities, #bsgRRdjlAVMspm, #AllTheSame, #Reported, #Flagged, #FakeNews

Anyone playing this? It’s a new multiplayer, open world survival, and crafting game.

1 Like

Are they shooting at Pokemons?

1 Like

According to Wikipedia: “The players can battle and capture Pals in order to use them for base building, traversal, and combat.”

It looks nice, I like games with bright colors.

1 Like

went to bed thinking of how much ima play it.

1 Like

Please let us know if it’s really fun.

:slight_smile:

Dang…

2 Likes

The little engine that could! ^
Also in WOW related news there was a post regarding Battleground Matchmaking Updates for P2 SOD in the works. A stay tuned.
It would be cool to keep us updated on the most modern update to BG matchmaking in a long while.

I’m disappointed my latest transmog doesn’t show on my forum avatar. Armory thinks I’m using a naked mog which I’m not, LOL. Maybe it’s time to go back to something else.

oops i got distracted by free content on dungeons & dragons online

:dragon:

2 Likes

Lions in the NFC championship game.
Red wings playing respectable hockey.
Pistons setting NBA records. :smirk:
Tigers… exist.

Good time for Michigan sports fans.

Didn’t you guys also just win the college football playoff national championship?

1 Like

Yes, and my coworkers who are alumni of said institution will not let the rest of us forget it, so I block it out when I’m not there. :rofl:

1 Like