BG forums lounge (Part 1)

contagion containment

Think of it like when you sip the foam off the top of a cold glass of draft soda

6 Likes

Heavy “I’m the Main Character(s)” vibes for sure.

:pray:

2 Likes

Thank god that thread was finally locked. What a bunch of garbage.

1 Like
2 Likes

Pretty hilarious considering what went down in discord and party chat about 6 months ago.
Also pretty hilarious that Bri won’t even defend herself, but rather has to have your ugly mug come in here. :slight_smile:
Imma go back to my bgs though. Yall have fun
Edit: Yall don’t live rent free in my head. I’ve left it alone til she decided to offer me a spot in bgs.

1 Like

seems like the drama has escalated to an out of control level IRL

1 Like

Dont go into politics, you’re bad at spin. Everyone’s heard the whole recording, it was posted on YouTube, and even if they take it down from YouTube most of us have copies saved to our hard drive.

This would have honestly been better for your community if you just said “Hey, this doesn’t work for us anymore, we’re going to part ways”, but it always has to be a big thing where you try to avoid culpability and make yourself look worse in the long run.

3 Likes

normal human behavior

Honestly it is, Elder Millenials keep recepits, always.

Didn’t y’all have the post removed and the thread locked to stop people from hearing what happened?

3 Likes

I’m gonna be really bummed if over 8k posts and nearly 5 years of BG forums history gets murked because of epic bg premade community drama. :frowning:

9 Likes

the clip was even shared in discord

but yes government coverup i guess

Inorite.

Should make a new thread, could call it “Real Epic Communities of WoW - A Study in Hurt Feelings”

4 Likes

All i can say is i hope the goats stay together forever and you find a great and happy home there. I am so glad you found the a community that fits your morals well. You and the leader now have so much in common…however SaS had more members. So does that count as a good thing in the new community like a prerequisite for leadership etc?

2 Likes

thinking of you in this trying time.

3 Likes

let me grab my listen to bleating popcorn…this looks fun

2 Likes