BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Yeah just some relationship stuff irl, turns out she was married and I decided it was wrong to break up a family lol.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey man it only took me 3 months to do the right thing lol.

2 Likes

It hasnā€™t updated my level, but i went full fotm. my fresh hunter is out dpsing my dk T-T

2 Likes

Ooof

The sad part is, the guy in the situation is probably clueless/blissfully unaware thatā€™s just how sneaky those double-life women tend to be

One of my female cousins (married) recently got caught cheating with some random dude this past summer. Her and her man had a huge falling out/confrontation (as a result of her cheating with the random dude in their bed) and she moved back in with her mom for a few months. Not divorced or anything, just separated

Last I heard they ended up getting back together. I feel sorry for the guy since heā€™s a legit honest/hardworking guy - I think he sometimes works 12 hour shifts underground (heā€™s some sort of mine worker). But then again I suppose ā€œa sucker is born every minuteā€ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Of all the placesā€¦

:T

:T

The best part is she lives in my area so I run into her husband all the time now and its like wow this is super awkward sorry dude. I was literally at the bus stop at the same time as him a weekish ago it was really awkward.

Not the choice I would make but Its his life and choice so I hope it works out.

1 Like

Can you teach me to do spoiler text real quick. i need it for a seperate thread and would greatly appreciate it <3

Summary

no

`check in the menu for ā€œhide detailsā€
or like this but reverse the brackets
]details=ā€œspoilers or w/eā€[ txt ]/details[

Now that weā€™re part of Microsoft I expect a Master Chief transmog for my hunter.

3 Likes

Š’Š°ŃˆŠ° ŠæŠ¾Š¼Š¾Ń‰ŃŒ цŠµŠ½Š½Š°, я Š±ŃƒŠ“у ŠæŠ¾Š¼Š½Šøть Š²Š°Ń Š² Š²ŠµŠ»ŠøŠŗŠ¾Š¹ Š¾ŃŠ°Š“Šµ.

1 Like

ahem i call dibs on cosplay cortana for my priest then

1 Like

Lvling a 29 twink on wotlk right now, rdf has been funā€¦ watching ppl get mad that they didnt win lvl 16-23 items has been amusing.

1 Like

iv ebeen playing overwatchs new season inbetween epic bg spam waiting for mortal kombat new invasion season to start too .

1 Like

Not a fan ov games like overwatch myself, same with league. I dont really like games where my progress resets every 15-30 minutesā€¦Kinda why i dont hardcore classic lol.

1 Like
2 Likes

Great, that gives me enough time to farm 11k honor on all my alts.

I still need to level some alts and see how many elite sets I can get before this season ends.

lol

3 weeks of solo shuffle :face_vomiting:

/yawn.

Whoo, what a busy weekend that was.

Howā€™s everyone this fine Monday?

2 Likes