BG forums lounge (Part 1)

In S3 in the PTR I had 51yard range with mastery gear. I think if I used sniper shot I’d be around 70yard. It’s insane

Currently at 46, but in full 489 it was crazy how far I could shoot.

1 Like

Holycow too strong for the forums.

I logged into retail! On accident because o opened the wrong client.

Then I went and hit level 30 on my Paladin in hardcore.

3 Likes

I am convinced Holycow is more than they seem. Be wary.

3 Likes

I know for a fact Holycow is more than she seems. She is our new forum deity, the one true spacegoat. You will accept her willingly, or you will accept her by force. In the end, All will kneel to the spirit goat queen. So says I the Great Archbishop Cardinal Pastor Grand Duke of the new church of the Spectral Hoof, Ana’the’mae

Unrelated, How is outlaw right now? I’ve gotta remake Exsanguinate on the alliance, and i sure as hell am not playin a dagger spec (not if i can avoid it)

BANDIT WHERE ARE YOU? HOW IS OUTLAW RN?

3 Likes
2 Likes

`https://youtu.be/CZ8tpYr_cJo?t=75

1 Like

Right I was expecting a jade statue or something not a bird !

Is it bad i would have been more okay with it if it was a person and not an animal

1 Like

The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded. Do not by swayed by the sinister suggestions of Darth Mistwidget.

3 Likes

True that poor birb kek side note there’s lots of funny stuff in the last chapter story was 100000000000000/10

1 Like

Im glad to hear youre enjoyin it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy cow is no jedi. Do not mistake it, Shes more like yrel, on au draenor. Im here to see to it we wipe out influence any disenters

2 Likes

ACTUALLY, Holy cow would me a great Kreia

(ALSO im a huge swtor/kotor nerd)

1 Like
1 Like

Tsk, how insulting

1 Like
1 Like

Your timing with this is absolutely impeccable, and it all is so fitting

1 Like

I was actually in this bg. I was also a hunter on alliance. I was gripped off of the opposite tower to the ground. In order to be in los of the vehicles you’re trying to destroy, you are well within grip distance.

2 Likes