BG forums lounge (Part 1)

PVP wise it’s better than BFA, Legion, WoD for me. Like way better, it has good pvp progression, pvp gear is good, rated battlegrounds aren’t borked like WoD and the pace of the game is like MoP.

SL is a huge success for 9.0, here’s hoping they don’t deliver a disaster .1 patch like BFA.

Definitely feels nice for Blizzard to lay out the haters bringing a good exp out.

If y’all are going out tonight, stay safe and have fun. Social distance and whatnot.

Happy new year.

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/3vM1pne

1 Like

Does anyone have any idea when they will statistically implement the first PvP patch/hotfixes? Really hoping they buff MW- as of right now there’s more Prot pally’s in all the Arena brackets smh.

The last PvP dev left Blizzard during the beta’s focused PvP testing period.

It’s currently unknown if Blizzard has any dev specifically tasked with managing PvP at the moment.

Happy New Year!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

A whole week?! Do I have to do everything myself?

How’s SL going?

Spending my time on classic only pvping these days. Both 60s currently sitting at rank 10. What are the chances I’ll get one to rank 14?

1 Like

I having quite a bit of fun I SL. Haven’t been PvPing much, I need to get back into those.

I haven’t been checking this forum much because I haven’t been in BGs much the last few weeks. :slightly_frowning_face:

Need to start leveling Sparkle Pally and BlueDruid

1 Like

I don’t check the forums anymore because I’ve playing SL so much.

game is really fun rn. going to do my third alt now shadow priest, looking forward to farming my gear through battlegrounds.

I already posted twice. I thought it would be bad form if I had three forum posts in a row.

1 Like

Nahh here in New England area everything is a coke too. Want a coke? Yea. What flavor? Sprite! lololol

2 Likes

Finally got around to playing some RBGs, suddenly love PvP again. Playing with friends really makes all the difference.

2 Likes

Really? It’s “soda” here in NJ.

1 Like

Whats the best Pizza in NJ? I keep watching youtube taste test… I gotta know!

Pizza brought in from NYC?

Someday, I want to try Joe’s Pizza:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdJgjNDsto&t=1m21s

1 Like

Ooooooooooh thats was a good video!

1 Like

For my money, Strawberry’s in Woodbridge has the best pizza in NJ.

1 Like

In my experience: Tonic in some parts of New England, Coke (regardless of brand or flavor) in parts of the south, Dope in a limited part of Georgia, Soda on most of both coasts, pop in much of the Midwest, “fizzy-drink” in most of England and Ireland.

Chicago deep dished, nothing compares.

1 Like

I was born and raised in Michigan. Parents call it pop, I call it soda. Soda feels better.

1 Like