BG forums lounge (Part 1)

I tried to get into that show, just couldn’t. Aaron Pauls hobo character was my favorite.

I love Todd.

I love the show. The darkness, depression, alcoholism/addiction. And yet a lot of comedy too.

I’ve watched it like three times through.

I might give it another go. I’m on my 4th re-watch The Office. A better comedy doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

So my gf is usually the one with the tv on.

It cycles between Seinfeld and the office for her.

Over and over again.

My shaman is named after the newscaster from Bojack - Tom Jumbogrumbo

I’ve been catching up on American Gods. Very thought provoking and interesting.

Neil Gaiman is ze bestest.

1 Like

Yes! The Office and Friends are two shows I could watch over and over!

2 Likes

If that’s the same show I’m thinking of, I think my co-worker said it was weird af (and he’s not the type to get easily weirded out easily.)

Much better.

1 Like

Exactly!!

Friends? Come on!! What is that crap. Seinfeld much superior.

1 Like

Really? We gonna have this argument?

More of a one sided beat down

cracks knuckles

h ttps://i.imgur.com/bkmyKG4.png

2 Likes

Personally, I’ve enjoyed the 90’s drama of Melrose Place. Streaming on Hulu now!

Someone was talking up swtor after the server merges… No idea if it’s legit though. I used to live that game. Might go try it out again as it’s free to play (sorta :joy:)

1 Like

Looks horrific… I’m excited haha

Listening to that on audiobook was an interesting experience.

Just minding my business, measuring parts at work, when all of the sudden a Djinn is doing… you know… to a taxi driver.

I wasn’t prepared for that moment. It was even worse with George Guidall narrating it. He sounds just like my grandpa.

Its a great book though.

Who here watched Chernobyl and is obsessed with Nuclear Reactors since?

1 Like

I’ve played it recently, it is still bad. Even the stories aren’t unique anymore and there is just one linear storyline.

:sob: Don’t tell me this! They were talking more from a PvP perspective I guess… Said it wasn’t as dead. I’m still sad about the story piece.

1 Like

Oh it’s pretty weird. Very interesting concept though. Cast that knocks it out of the park too. I just wanna marathon it rn but I have to wait for her. :scream:

1 Like

Outside of story only thing I did was pvp. Their gearing system is a pain. You have to purchase all pieces of the first tier of gear that is almost useless for the same price as the current gear and then use the gear you bought and the same amount of marks to purchase the next all the way to the last set. It is literally worse than wows.

Mechanics wise the gameplay feels sluggish and very unrewarding. Just doesn’t scratch the same pvp itch wow offers.

Starfighters took a long time to buy a ship and upgrades worth a dang (about a month) then from there you have to learn the little things but outside of the time sink the starfighters were a lot of fun.

The one true problem I have with every other mmo is that it’s not smooth. I was going to buy ESO but then I just watched a bunch of PVP montages and between the targeting and such I was turned off.
There’s just something so crisp about the way WoW has CC, sheeps, fears, fluent gameplay.

1 Like