BG forums lounge (Part 1)

A Boomkin and Ret will fight FOREVER, and in BG’s if anyone gets in a 1v1 you better get it done fast because it won’t be long before someone will jump in. We didn’t get to enjoy it for long.

It happened to me in this great AB I was in. Fighting some goofy uggo Gnome Hunter and this Rogue on my team decides to jump in on it… I’m like "DUDE I’M A RET PALADIN, YOU THINK I’M GOING TO LET THIS LITTLE TURDSTAIN GET ONE UP ON ME? I’ll have him turtle so fast he’ll be shell shocked!

yeah surprisingly at MT we had very little people jumping in. But your teams knock off crew were on point and swarming mid so no one was really pushed out minus the early MT cap.

After getting annoyed in the mid is when I decided to go to MT… I tried to encourage a few to come with me one of the times I went, because you guys were starting to control mid.

I I’m gonna be working on my WW Monk a little more. Got a couple levels in with him yesterday. That way when I get gurrred up and we have a showdown we can troll each other with CC’s and kiting.

Well if you are ally and want good queues now is the time to do it. 4 blow out wins in a row. Seems horde has all their fresh toons out and about so we just sat back and blew up 150k and less health players.

Negative Ghostrider. I’m having a bit of a better night, especially when you punk out a Male Ret with the Horde Slayer title while sporting the Alliance Slayer title. I’m content with watching stupid youtube videos in between queues.

This ToK I was just in I think either Cathorist was on the Alliance or a some weird fan, and I know he did not have that much of a good time. Gotta make up for last night.

My empire was crumbling.

Then theres me sitting on the edge swapblasting my team off. Owait I guess I should be going into merc mode and doing this. Anyone selling fish feasts?

You just gave me an evil idea.

1 Like

Now Swapblasting is okay!

And in fact it made raiding in Legion much more tolerable.

I’ll never forget that day doing KJ in Tomb on my Monk I’d go across one of the bridges by the edge of the platform put my port up, and as soon as this one Warrior would come across the bridge within range I would swap him, port back immediately so no one would see it and he would fall off the platform.

What made it even better was I got him a 2nd time while everyone is waiting and someone in the raid goes “Can we kick this Warrior and get someone who knows how to cross the f’n bridge?!”

1 Like

WoD swapblasting was the pinnacle of troll.

Every dungeon had a ledge you could fall off. The boss with the giant worm that knocked people into the water was the best.

When it first released there was only a 10 second CD and it was usable in combat. I dispensed a swapblaster to my 3 buddies and every time our warrior tank tried to pull we’d chain swap him back. Oh the times we had…

I’m pretty sure in my Mythic Raiding I’ve killed more of my raidmembers with swapblasters than the actual bosses did. Every wipe was a treacherous walk back.

It’s just our PvP mentality. We have the urge to kill another player, even if we’re PvEing… and we will always find a way to do it.

One time I was hanging out at a friends place back towards the end of Legion and he wanted to tank on his level 107 Druid and wanted me to help him… I didn’t really feel like it so during the group I voted to kick him out of the group and put “Doesn’t know what he’s doing” as the excuse… and it worked… he looks over at me and goes “Dude… I just got kicked… wtf??”

I looked at him with a serious over exaggerated look and said something along the lines like this…

I don’t know how he didn’t think I had anything to do with it…

1 Like

Did you say anything? Or did you let him get kicked?

Never mind.

It’s just a natural talent to help people answer their own question.

True, Jd. lol! Maybe we can simply be free with gifs on this thread, at least. In particular I think I will enjoy posting them at funny people, like Jara and Tsa (if he’s still posting) and you (OK, I admit you are funny sometimes) and… others will no doubt reveal themselves!

1 Like

TBH I am bad and don’t really look at my notifications… I just ‘clear’ them when they reach 99. I am sure some people are like “WTH hasn’t Pipi responded!!! Whhhyyyy??? /wrists” or something. OK, yeah that was a total joke. I’m sure no one really cares, and that is OK - my self esteem is intact and in some folks’ minds probably still expanding uncontrollably. :grin:

[edit]
Oo I think I just learned how to use the bookmark function…

Also… there is a new Dark Crystal trailer up!! (I have not seen the original)

Do it, watch the original. You’ll have “mmmMMMmmm” stuck in your head.

Ack! Those things are hideous! Futuristic furbies or something…

Sounds like someone is about to KNEEL TO THE POWAH OF THE DARK CRYSTALLLL

The original movie came out 16 years before Furby was released. Would that mean Furby is more of a futuristic Gelfling?

If I don’t watch do I still have to kneel?