BG forums lounge (Part 1)

Most normal forums, you can automatically do all those things but you can lose them, depending on your conduct.

1 Like

Just proves what Iā€™ve always said. You canā€™t trust gnomes!

1 Like

I wonder if Iā€™m still level 3

5 Likes

A human hostile towards at least half the player base? Trust level 3 sure, no problem!

A fun loving Gnome of impeccable character? Oh no, better keep her at trust level 2 just in case.

BizzaroForums, where up is down, black is white and humans are trusted.

1 Like

Well your half the height so it makes sense you are half the trust level.

3 Likes

Oh boy, this should not come from a Goblin :joy:

3 Likes

Did a goblin just say that? What?

2 Likes

I guess we can put to rest which race has more intellectual power.

2 Likes

Oh it was already put to rest. Just some of the slow to catch on ones didnā€™t know :wink:

Not only do we have superior intellect but blizzard thinks I am more trustworthy.

Says a lot about gnomesā€¦

2 Likes

They think that hostile Jadei is trustworthy.

Says a lot about Blizzard tbh.

3 Likes

People donā€™t realize how important Ret utility is, saved many a BG offhealing, Bopping, or HOF other players. Keyword other players.

Pretty sure youā€™re also hostile to at least half the player base, as much as it pains me to admit you are alliance, TL2.

2 Likes

What? I love my horde friends!

The way I get in their minds is a blast. The way I send word that in the shadows lurk pain. The way I control their weak (read: Goblin) yet lovable minds away from hostile humans. The way I psychically scream at them to ā€œget away! thereā€™s a hostile human nearby!ā€

I do it all out of love for them.

2 Likes

Priest humor?

Too subtle?

3 Likes

Aww thanks.

1 Like

I probably killed atleast half this thread

1 Like

I think I caught GDs curse. I got an in progress assault WG. Horde had 20 vehicles and were farming so I left to play OW until deserter fell off. Came back to my second AV win this month and then another in progress WG same vehicle counts. So looks like another few matches of OW then bed.

gasp

Sub is up and I can still post!