BfA won Gamers` Choice Awards 🏆

So if i go down to the wally world and buy myself a trophy do I get to make a big deal to all my friends how aewsome I am too or is it only big game studios that get to buy awards and pretend it means anything?

Good job blizz you gave yourself a participation trophy, just like the one diablo immortal already has
 it means nothing when you buy yourself a trophy.

1 Like

lol I was being sarcastic 
 but good to know

Yeah, OSRS is a really fun time, but I still think I’d rather sit on a mountain in Stormsong Valley taking in all of the gorgeous scenery and music while writing a story in notepad or something. One of the reasons I love WoW is the relaxation factor. When it comes to content, yeah OSRS would have more but remember that BFA has been out for like 4 months. Again, BFA has a lot of room for improvement, but the foundation is there. Then again
 that’s what we said about WoD but still.

The GD hivemind was wrong all along.

3 Likes

I was hoping this was an early April Fools’ Day joke.

Yes, really. There voting system allowed 1 user to vote multiple times.

Plus considering that other MMOs and even other Games didn’t advertise nor ask their fans to vote for them. Legit only Blizzard brought this poll to the attention of it’s population via this Thread and since there was only a max of 2 million votes (essentially as much people still playing WoW)

Its quite clear that the only reason why WoW won was due to them bringing this poll for “Favorite x” thing meanwhile their competition, like FFXIV and such didn’t even bother to bring this to the attention of their playerbase. If they did then there would of been alot more votes.

3 Likes

Sounds like excuses to invalid the well earned reward to me well done blizzard!

1 Like

It’s always wrong no surprise.

1 Like

that’s hilarious.

shills, shills everywhere :wink:

*so that means they can sit on their asses all day and fall back on the fact that BFA was great , apparently.
seems legit.

3 Likes

Don’t forget FANS voted as in US so no no shilling happened people voted what they loved most from the list and it’s WoW.

Who has the “real ability” to judge? The average mainstream movie watcher or someone with education in matters like cinematography or literature? Would the average Joe know or understand the nuances of directing more than someone who reviews movies for a living?

you’re a shaman with that train of thought? damn your will is strong ; i envy you.

Yep, next ion will be stating this win as evidence that they were wrong to doubt their “vision” and quadruple down on all the awful decisions they made with 8.0

“We got feedback that everyone loves azuryte and everything being broken”

5 Likes

You can now draw the render distance as far as you can

You could sit along white wolf mountain and listen to the lumbridge music and watch the world go by

I think WoW might have it beat in that regard lol

well I did my part. voted a total of 8 times. just had to change my email address that all. At least paid off.

i suspect a lot of “random” persons did just the same :slight_smile:

why even have awards if it means nothing.

fake news lol

1 Like

Grats WoW, it is a great game. What people fail to understand is the overall game is what people look at. 2 sections of not that great content in the grand scheme of things isnt that big a deal. WoW as a whole is a great game, and thats what people voted on.

Fans and haters right now while Blizz is Chen Stormstout

What is worth fighting for?

2 Likes

Can modern WoW even be called an RPG anymore? I mean they have removed the vast majority of things that made it an RPG. The only RPG elements left are thing like leveling and we all know how non-RPG like the current leveling model is in modern WoW.

1 Like

Ok now you’re just trying to hard haha.

1 Like