BFA Season 3 PvP Issue

Thank you for the quick response on this :slight_smile:

Can we still earn our wins above 2400 for gladiator right now? Will it still count?

Yes, please bring back the pvp vendors. Perhaps you couldn’t find them, devs, but we certainly could.

10 Likes

Actually queued a game, didn’t count. Big OOF.

Says. Ww plz just plz don’t talk

1 Like

Seems like this should have been posted on idk, the pvp board.

Gods forbid a blue tread there lest he be laid off

1 Like

Theres is no “pvp board.”

Also who cares? lmfao.

2 Likes

Yeah, keep track of those wins with screenshots. Once the bug is fix, make a ticket and get those wins count.

Made a ticket for my Tabard and Elite title.

Happy new year to all the people who are working on New Year’s Eve!
Have a nice day sir!

Most people come to GD. I think that’s why they post it here first before moving it/copying it to other forums.

2 Likes

cough And Ensembles for BFA gear. None of the BFA gear except Gladiator had “Limited Time” on them. But now they’re all unobtainable.

6 Likes

How about the gain 500 conquest points weekly bar that is gone too…

What I’m trying to figure out is if there’s a point to working on rating while this is down, or if they’re going to revert our rating to the “season highest” instead of whatever is currently greyed out.

I made a hunter specifically to farm the 1800 set and my rating greyed out just before I hit 1608 and didn’t get my transmog. Do I need to wait until the issue is resolved to arena again, or will my rating be set up with the progress I make during this bug?

Please don’t even bother, just like you guys have all season long while it organically turned into the worst pvp experience this game has ever seen. Just let it die.

2 Likes

15 hours and still no word aye #sadpandas

i think expecting them to revert your rating back to the “season highest” is unlikely because there are plenty of people who were below there season highest when this bug happened i wud say once its fixed youll go back to whatever cr u were when the incident occurred

Will you be rewarded for any CR that you gain? Say going from 1800 to 2100?

Probably not. I’d honestly advise the opposite and tell my own people not to touch anything until this is fixed. Considering this is a bug, we dunno the ramifications of what might happen for people who climb or tank.

3 Likes

im willing to BET MONEY if you climbed rating it will revert back to what u had when the bug occurred and if you tanked rating you just keep that rating #BetaForAzeroth #toxic :joy:

8 Likes

While youre at it fixing the bug… fix the other bug with Guardian Druids out healing their shaman who sits ghost wolf 90% of the game and only casts instant casts. Great gameplay.

7 Likes