BFA Assault World Quest Reward Location?

Hello currently the assault world quests are in Tiraguard Sound. If you do 4 of them at 120 you get rewarded some cache with gear and something else.

Where do you receive these rewards for both alliance and horde? I’ve completed several and have yet to find the location of the rewards.

In the site above it says the reward is in the capital cities but there was nothing to turn in in Stormwind/Orgrimmar.

The capital cities in this case are Boralus and Zuldazar. Boralus turn in is in Tradewinds Market in the basement where the harbormaster is. Zuldazar turn in is at the port where the Honorbound quartermaster is. I think.

Edited for clarity.

1 Like

Thank you. The alliance person is Provisoner Fray. I haven’t turned in the horde one, but this is correct. The initial confusion arose from having to go to some other location which in the alliance’s case was having to go to a griffin to fly onto a warship to complete the 2nd requirement(after completing 4 assault world quests).

They turn into the Emissary for each zone, the issue for me is that they stop suddenly instead of saying something like return to XX for your reward. You ride the bird back for example then the quest line stops, instead of giving you the return pointer.

For Alliance:
Tiragarde Sound: Next to the Harbormaster where you pick the order of your questing zones while levelling
Stormsong: In Brennadam near the flight path
Drustvar: Arom’s Stand run directly opposite the flight point and it should show on your map
Any Horde Zone: On the ramp next to the ship where your mission board is

For Horde:
Nazmir: Zul’jan Ruins, should be able to see it from the flight point
Vul’dun: Vulpera Hideaway, should be able to see it from the flight point
Zuldazar: Inside the Great Seal
Any Alliance Zone: near the ship where your mission board is