Beware Spoobey & Pooie from <Low Income>

A community report regarding Spoobey-Thrall and Pooie-Thrall from the guild Low Income.

The above individuals joined our Abberus raid after having queued together in group finder. We were on Sark and Discord was required. They joined Discord under the usernames listed below, and as soon as we pulled the boss Spoobey immediately began shouting racial epithets, sexually explicit comments targeted at other players, and a tirade of personal attacks; none of which I’m comfortable repeating.

I’ve honestly never seen anything like it. We actually had to alt-tab in the middle of the fight to ban Poobey from Discord. Then we had to alt-tab a second time to ban them again on a second account that they joined on, just so that they could continue their harassment.

We wiped the pull and took a moment to figure out which character the offending Discord user was playing. Once we did, we kicked both Poobey and Pooie from the raid; that’s when Pooie also launched into a Discord tirade, so we had to alt-tab a third time to ban his account from the Discord server.

The Discord Usernames we banned are below:

Poobie: SexualFrustrationTheMusical#3951
Poobie: BeatMeOff#0530
Pooie: Spothas#4464

I’ve reported the players, but I wanted to make sure that I post here as well to warn the server community that you may wish to avoid these players.

Slapinbooty is the guild master of their guild, Low Income, and I do not have experience with that player; but Pooie is definitely a guild officer. To me, that suggests that it would be wise to avoid interacting with that guild as a whole.

Ya’ll take care!

1 Like