Beware of the guild X I

TL;DR: I’d suggest staying away from the guild X I on Emerald Dream

Started a normal Nya’lotha run tonight with a pug, run by the guild leader of X I on Emerald Dream. Things were going well all night, there were wipes sure, people left yes. It was a pug, after all, so normal pug things happened. I stuck with it because it seemed like we had a good shot of clearing normal Nya’lotha, and I’d get my core. Cool. Didn’t really need any gear from normal, but I was bored and figured I’d see if I couldn’t get the weapon from Ra-den to drop.
After being in the top 5 DPS on every single boss throughout the raid we finally get to N’zoth with relative ease.

Suddenly, all of the new people just tart joining, all high item levels (470+), so I thought cool, even easier now.

We wipe twice on N’zoth, once because the tank messed up on Psychus and then the next because too many people died and too many people got MC’d.

As I am sitting there waiting for the next pull, the raid leader, Mad (GM of X I) starts removing people that did ~1k DPS in the last attempt. Cool, works for me.
Then I get removed. I say in /s wtf, been here since Wrath, wtf. Couple people message me asking if I got kicked and were genuinely surprised as, as I said, I had been doing good DPS and not messing up any mechanics.

I whisper Mad to find out what is going on. He replies “had to trim to finish.” So I go on about how I’ve literally been there since Wrathion, have done good DPS, and not messed up any mechanics. Told him it was f’ed up. To which he replied:
“I don’t have human emotions so”

So if this sounds like your cup of tea, I’d suggest messaging Mad for a guild invite to X I guild. Best of luck everyone

Tldr you got got removed from a pug and decided to make an angry thread about it