Which one is the Goth and which one is the Emo?
Pretty sure only undead count as either.
EDIT: Nix that void elves are pretty emo…
Lock is the Goth. Goths love power metal. Locks love power.
Shadow Priest is the Emo. Surrender to Madness is the only thing I’m going to say with this one.
Not talking about the races. Just the classes
I consider myself more LA street wear vibes. My warlock too ![]()
You get me ^w^
Not sure, but I want to be whichever one does not say “Rawr XD”
Any answer to this question would make me want to kick my own butt.
So I abstain.
That’s Scene.
Folks get that confused with Emo but they’re sub genres
Do I look emo to you?
I’m much more likely to set someone else on fire than myself.
That’s more of a Demon Hunter thing to do 
Warlocks are Goths, DHs are Emos.
Neither. They are both vampires.
they both feel pretty emo to me, goths don’t like leaders or slaves, locks got both,
they got that hole “My only friends are my demons uwu” thing going on, and shadow priests are just religious nuts that listen to “my chemical romance”..
undead are the true goths, they are hated and proud of it, and when they said “life sucks i wish i would die” they actually followed threw.
I think the race really plays into it, though, since my elf Warlocks seem way more emo than my undead.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/terenas/tilceas
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/hyjal/grithen
I just barbershopped my female Orc Warlock, but haven’t played her in her new look, yet. She was an older short-pigtailed orc, but now is a younger full-mane-long-haired Destruction Warlock. I don’t think she idolizes Ritssyn, but who knows…?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/terenas/lesheyde
My Human Warlock is a glam black princess Warlock, somewhat in denial of the potential shadowy corruption on her horizon.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/hyjal/faurria
Forgot, the other half of the question was about Shadow Priests. You decide:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/hyjal/taulula
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/hyjal/lyssanthia
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/terenas/temperament
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/terenas/hatooma