Beta testers

heyo bro did u get an email at all or was it just on your launcher, also @blizz, hook one of the longest playing members of your community with a beta key. kaythanx

You get an email and a new option in your launcher.

I did not get an email. It showed up as an option in launcher

1 Like

k who do i have to bribe for my email and launcher option, clearly being subbed since 2004 aint cuttin it ;3

RNG as always, my friend.

Hundreds of thousands have signed up and they only pick a few for beta out of the bunch. It doesn’t matter if you’ve played since 2020 or 2004. That is, unless you’re a content creator… lol.

1 Like

if i show them i have streamlabs and a twitch account thats never broadcasted think itll trick em?

@blizzard can i get beta key pwetty pwease :cow:

oi go make your own thread to beg for a beta key yeets

You will allways get both but its allways better to just check the launcher as its the best way to know if you have been given access as it come up as a new wow the drop down development tab just as ptr’s do

I never check my email. I always wait for my alphas and betas to show up on log in options.

It showed up in my launcher on 6/26, didn’t get the email until 6/29.
I was using it for 3 days and reporting feedback.
If I waited for an email I would have missed out on a a few days of testing, not a huge deal I guess, told guild members to check the launcher, it will usually go there first.

omg ty blizzard for giving me a beta key :heart_eyes: :kiss: :cow:

shoo this is my beta key begging thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Tell Blizz to give me a key too if they give you one.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.