Beta Stress Test Invitation Began

The actual stress test will be for 2 hours but I think they said they are leaving the realm open for a day or so.

Put in your current wow info.

It’s your bnet email log in and password

They plan 3 stress tests I believe.

I am hyped to see that I am in the Classic WoW Stress Test, even though its only to level 5 I think its going to be a ton of fun. So here is looking forward to an awesome time hanging out with everyone and socializing. It was one of the best parts of the older days of WoW.

I really hope that some people take the initiative to go ahead and form up a level 1 hogger raid in Elwynn during the peak of the stress test and does a recording of it. Level 1 Hogger Raid ftw!

2 Likes

Not exactly. The stress test is supposed to test the integrity of the live servers, not their download center. I know that download speeds used to be hindered when a lot of people were trying to do it all at once, but I don’t know if this is still an issue with modern technology.

The monitored portion will be the first 2 hours after the server opens. The server itself will stay open until 6PM the next day.

Got stress test, first priority: Lvl 5, Second: swim to wetlands, Third: get to light’s hope, And finally to hearth back to northshire and see if I can find enough lvl 5s to take down Mor’ladim.

1 Like

Welp woke up and did a final check of bnet no stress test for me. Oh well -cries in 2004-

I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

4 Likes

The claaaaaaaw!

1 Like

no. each one of those are different stress tests. 3 stages if you will. the 2 hours only means the initial stress on the server. with mass log ins and high populated zones, basically as soon as the test launch’s. they expect that this will happen within a 2 hour window. but the server will remain up and open for 24 hours. after that 24 hours, the server will be shut down and no one can access the stress test anymore. the beta server will reopen and people can go back to unlimited beta. this will happen 3 times total.

i will explain it like this’
May 22> players enter stress test> 2 hours for people to enter around the same time frame> server stress> 24 hours for players to spread out, level to 5> results> server closed> 23rd.

2 Likes

First of all, it was sarcasm. I mean, there is a clear limit on what a lvl 5 can do?

Secondly, it’s a 24 hour trial, not 2.

You know that, right?

1 Like

[quote=“Superfluke-skywall, post:917, topic:178924”]
it’s a 24 hour trial, not 2.
[/quota]

The last blue posts say the server will be available between 4-6PM PDT. I hope, but I don’t think they’ll leave it up after this stress window.

So they have changed it from this?
The stress test realm itself will be available until Thursday, May 23 (becoming unavailable around 6:00pm PDT).

" The World of Warcraft Classic Closed Beta realms will be down for the duration of the test. Once the stress test period is over, you’ll be able to continue playing on the stress test realm (up to level 5) until Friday, 24 May."

This is taken directly from the e-mail I got about Stress Test. Servers go live at 4pm PST, they’ll perform the stress test for the first 2 hours and after that the regular servers will open back up for Beta Testers while Stress Testers will continue messing around on lvl 5’s for the day.

1 Like

I am kinda the same 02/05 subbed non stop until cataclysm, but mostly active the entire wow life until now and got nothing, just flagged for stress test, even though let’s see it will remain for quite some time though.

05’ character, and I think I made a new account pre release WotLK and moved my character to that one and I received a stress test invite.

WOOT!! Gratz everyone, I got stress invite as well.

I will be streaming on Youtube (I’m not normally a streamer but like the idea of it)
youtube. com/krsthis

Starting a bit before 7PM Eastern

1 Like

I got invited to it last night at like 10pm EST. I rose like the dead out of my bed and installed.

1 Like

The downloader clearly stats Beta & Stress Test.

Not Stress Test, or Beta Stress Test. Beta & Stress Test. &!! and!!!

Semantics perhaps, but thats what it says. AND!!!