Beta goes live following the q&a tomorrow.
WHEN can I download the beta? Is what I would like to know.
Tomorrow. Im gonna try at midnight.
Yeah I just checked, still unable to install, nothing in the drop…up(?) window for Beta. Either way as long as we’re able to start the install well before it launches, we should technically be able to hop in the moment it comes up.
Im sure itll be able to before it goes live. I hope so lol
For sure, I’m still gonna be checking periodically until I can finally install though.
Either way, it was nice to find out it’s starting much earlier than I initially expected.
…
…Incidentally, I wonder if that guy still thinks we’re the same person.
NICE! I go for lunch at 11am PST. I’ll get to sit in queue for an hour. ![]()
Lol probably. Imagine how much work it would be to keep changing characters to talk to yourself.
Lol right? I don’t think I’ve even used another character to talk. Actually looking at it now, I’m not even sure how to switch it, so…
I tried to do my tbc main but couldnt find it so just stuck with this one.
thank you for the info
If my calculations are correct, does this mean that Australia will see the beta come live at 3am? Abdul I need a number crunch on this one.
Some people have been able to download the game on the launcher but I haven’t been able to yet ![]()
Sure. When can I install it?
Correct. Horrible start time, I wish it was the same as normal launches
Does anyone know if I need to look for a beta invite email or will it just be an automatic with login if I bought the game already?
We need to know when name reserves go live, timing is going to be everything for some sweet names
If you got the digital purchase it should be automatic.
Name reserves is 27 october.
They announced that already, its like october 27th or somethin.
You will get all your names because last names are now mandatory.